3200 predictions

gphstrack

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Mar 28 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826425124[/snapback]fra boys, i was reading the paper today, and it said that davis, i assume nolan, ran a 9:45 3200. is that true?? because that is very impressive this early

hahahaha nolan cant run a 9:45. i dont even think he's really running much longer than the 8 this year except for maybe like a 4x16 at DH so im guessing that was just a workout

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826425461[/snapback]hahahaha nolan cant run a 9:45. i dont even think he's really running much longer than the 8 this year except for maybe like a 4x16 at DH so im guessing that was just a workout

lol, dude crippler, your so harsh, when you gonna make it out to one of our meets?

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826426108[/snapback]lol, dude crippler, your so harsh, when you gonna make it out to one of our meets?

i'll come to some of the big ones possibly but only if you guys dominate everyone. i dont wanna come watch you guys get beat. i wanted to go to doug halls but i have a meet that day. and yeah nolan knows i'm messin with him, i'll let him beat me in james bond to make up for it

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 31 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826427203[/snapback]If I were Nolan I'd claim the time now since it was in the paper.

4:51, 4:52, 2:22, 60 today in the Charger Relays.

not bad, conig. clabo ran a 4:29 at character games today. he sat out the 3200 because his "legs were noodles." direct quote. one month until sectionals. are you anywhere near ready?

I don't know if anyone has thrown out any names from my end of the state, but Jack Ivy for White Station and Ken Haltom from MUS are probably the best. Ken won state last year in the 3200 for div. II, and he is running for Tennessee next year. Jack is also a solid runner, i'm pretty sur he is running at Furman next year.

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 25 2007 - 06:02 PM) 826422336[/snapback]mahaney is a beast. i think he has a viable shot, as does gideon wilson from catholic. i think he ran around a 10:04 indoor this year and he was one of the kids that really impressed me during cc season.

there wasn't a 5000 race last year at vol classic, but it may be added due to the national attention. either way, you should run the meet. last year it was the first meet clabo ran a sub 10 3200 and he pr'ed in the 1600, despite both being on the same day due to thunderstorms on friday. the competition is great and the meet is a whole lot of fun to watch. plus, you get to say you ran on ut's track.

When is meet? Invitaton only??

Vol Classic. April 20-21. Register on www.coacho.com

I'm about ready to give up the season and start basing. I feel so slow... even during workouts. Even during base training runs. Optimist is thursday... must run fast.

FYI to young runners: Don't get sick during the winter. Your track season will suffer to heck and back... if you make it back.