Temple's New Players for 07-08...Who Are They?

global98

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HOPSTODAMAX @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826430476[/snapback]ayy THELEGEND i started varsity i played jv too thought jus cause i was a sophmore and I wanted to play as much as possible

So who is the starting 5 next year at Temple? This should be interesting...........

QUOTE(Breakem23 @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:43 AM) 826430498[/snapback]So who is the starting 5 next year at Temple? This should be interesting...........

Jeremy Sexton...Soph

Brandon Andrews...Soph

James Kemp...Soph

Ben Montgomery...Soph

Kendall Peterson...Jun

This is without the supposed transfers.

QUOTE(HOPSTODAMAX @ Apr 4 2007 - 04:39 AM) 826429513[/snapback]well all i kno is i'm gonna win a state championship WITHOUT A SKOGEN

You better watch the dumb things you say kid...if it weren't for the skogens you would never have heard about Temple, neither would sexton or anyone else for that matter....the reason you are there and Temple is able to talk about state chamionships in the future is because of the foundation of gold (literally) that the skogen's built...be thankful...don't shoot your mouth off and make people hate you....you haven't even stepped on a Temple court yet....

QUOTE(Noway @ Apr 5 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826430674[/snapback]You better watch the dumb things you say kid...if it weren't for the skogens you would never have heard about Temple, neither would sexton or anyone else for that matter....the reason you are there and Temple is able to talk about state chamionships in the future is because of the foundation of gold (literally) that the skogen's built...be thankful...don't shoot your mouth off and make people hate you....you haven't even stepped on a Temple court yet....

I don't think he was being disrespectful to the Skogans. He was just basically saying the program can succeed without them. But you're right, he does need to be careful what he says because people will misinterpret him on here all the time. That's why most of us keep our identities hidden.

i agree wit hopstodamax i believe dat temple has a lot of potential.yeah the skogens basically made temple known and all of them are great players but i feel that temple would be a good team next year.with sexton kemp andrews and the transfers they have coming in who are good players i really think temple can make it back to state and even win it all.dont be surprised when temple bring a gold ball back home

You guys may remember that Temple has been dominant in the area in basketball for years before anyone even heard of a Skogen. That was one of the reasons they made the switch out of TACS to TSSAA (no competition). It is really hard for me to imagine Temple basketball without a Skogen but the reality will be experienced all too soon. If the guys who are left continue to keep pace with the past few years, the program will continue without a hitch but right now every decision seems to be mission critical.

I agree with the starting five players that someone else listed: Sexton, Andrews, Kemp, Montgomery, & Peterson. They will be a young team but should be very successful. I think at least three of these guys have been playing together for a long time.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Apr 9 2007 - 06:55 AM) 826432823[/snapback]You guys may remember that Temple has been dominant in the area in basketball for years before anyone even heard of a Skogen. That was one of the reasons they made the switch out of TACS to TSSAA (no competition). It is really hard for me to imagine Temple basketball without a Skogen but the reality will be experienced all too soon. If the guys who are left continue to keep pace with the past few years, the program will continue without a hitch but right now every decision seems to be mission critical.

I agree with the starting five players that someone else listed: Sexton, Andrews, Kemp, Montgomery, & Peterson. They will be a young team but should be very successful. I think at least three of these guys have been playing together for a long time.

Temple was not dominant before the Skogens in the 90's they were competeing with the likes of Lookout Valley, CSAS, Boyd Buchanan, and CCS no one team ever dominated Single A from 91-97