• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Solomon @ Apr 7 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826431816[/snapback]Cards win! Cards win!

Sorry Gerry, looks like they won't got 0-162 after all. Plus, looks a little different now that you had a taste of the Mets as well doesn't it?

I just don't know if the Mets are that good, that hot, or both.

Cards are going to need Carpenter if they are going to compete in their division and I need him in my Fantasy League. What have you heard about the elbow? Also I think the Mets will crush the ball this year but their starting pitching is suspect and it has not been exposed yet. I think they will trade for somebody big in the summer.

QUOTE(REDSOX @ Apr 9 2007 - 12:41 PM) 826433130[/snapback]Cards are going to need Carpenter if they are going to compete in their division and I need him in my Fantasy League. What have you heard about the elbow? Also I think the Mets will crush the ball this year but their starting pitching is suspect and it has not been exposed yet. I think they will trade for somebody big in the summer.

You are correct. I have been so busy with work that you probably know more about his elbow than I do. I know it's still swelling, but not as much as last week, and they sent him to St. Louis to have an MRI. I don't know if they are worried or just being overly precautious with it.