QUOTE(REDSOX @ Apr 9 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826433193[/snapback]Sol all I have is that he threw long toss in the outfield Friday and he was fine. Then he threw from the mound Saturday and that night it swelled up again. This is not good. I was counting on him to anchor my rotation and so are the Cards.

Nice job on Weaver last night. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I hate to smile at a man's misery, but it's nice to see a guy get rocked when he plays the "no respect" card regarding your favorite team when they basically salvaged him fro mthe scrap heep last year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Solomon @ Apr 7 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826431816[/snapback]Plus, looks a little different now that you had a taste of the Mets as well doesn't it?

I just don't know if the Mets are that good, that hot, or both.

Not really because we took 2 of 3 from them and we still haven't hit the ball like we should be.

Cards better address their pitching rotation because there hitting will come around. You don't expect Albert and Co. to be in a slump all season, but you can't expect them to carry them all season either.

Cardinals are in first place and sporting some fine new jewelry. Defending World champs and in first place. Latest word is Carpenter may have bone spurs and need surgury. Not good, but Duncan and the Cards always seem to come up with enough pitching off the scrap heap (made Weaver and Suppan rich), so we'll see how it goes. Doesn't look like a great team now but the end of the year is what counts. Hang in there get healthy, get pitching worked out and uneverknow. One thing is for certain, if the cardinals had went 0-162, they are still World Champions until October.