• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(muffin @ Apr 2 2007 - 03:59 PM) 826428369[/snapback]Reds defeat Cubs 5-1,Dunn 2 home runs.

What about Cincy mayor's pregame toss...throwing it down the frist base line and hitting the umpire... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(coach15 @ Apr 3 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826429041[/snapback]What about Cincy mayor's pregame toss...throwing it down the frist base line and hitting the umpire... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If it was a curveball,sign him up. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(muffin @ Apr 3 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826429105[/snapback]If it was a curveball,sign him up. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Think it might need a little less curve... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826430346[/snapback]Cards 0-3, man I don't think anything can get better than that, oh wait. the Braves are 2-0 and the bullpen looks great. i know it is a long season but i just love bothering Cards fans.

I am all alone as a Braves fan up here...in the middle of Cardinal country..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(Solomon @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826430535[/snapback]Not exactly the way I wanted the season to open. Oh well, nowhere to go but up!

No one needs to push the panic button or get to excited yet...it's just the first week.....long way to go till October.