Rossview & Kenwood Programs

autozone

Both programs are down and have no middle school wrestling to feed them. If you are young and know what you are doing and the adminstration will allow you to hire a good assistant you could build a good program. You would also need the funds to start a middle school program for grades 6-8 so that the kids know the basics when you get them on the high school team. It would take a alot of work.

i think that kenwood has a good coach and will work there way back to being a big rival with some of the powerhouses in the region. kenwood always has great athletes that just need the right coaching and i think they may have that right now. Rossview hasn't ever really been much of a program, they've had some good individual guys but havent ever really amounted to anything in terms of duals. If you are moving to the area and have a kid that wants to wrestle you may also want to look into Clarksville High, I hear they have a pretty decent program.

kenwood and rossview both have middle school and younger kids wrestling in a club programs. the iron knights club has a large amount of kids involved and recently hosted a large tournament at kenwood along with rossview. not sure where the other info is coming from but the iron knights club has practice two days a week. more is being done to get the word out soon. on a side note the "down" kenwood program had a school record five regional champions this year and a second place finish in the state tournament from the heavy weight.

comparing them to the teams of 1999 and 2000, they are a little down in terms of dual strength. those teams barely lost to a stacked Clarksville High bunch that achieved a 2nd and a 1st place finish in the state tournament in those years. Losing to a Clarksville team that was pumping out state champs and medalists like crazy. Kenwood for the longest time got the shaft in the region duals just like Cleveland did when they were a really good team having to face even tougher Bradley teams. I'd say in the region Clarksville and Kenwood are the teams to beat year in and year out.

out of those five region champs what were there placings at state aside from Mycyk?

Thanks for the info!

anything on numbers in the HS programs? How many kids out in, 12,11 10 9 ect.

Are the FB programs helpful, do they share athletes?

Is the administration helpful?

how about booster clubs?

Do they a wrestling facilities, where do they practice?

I have an interview at Rosswiew and would like to get as much info as possible

QUOTE(autozone @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826429750[/snapback]Thanks for the info!

anything on numbers in the HS programs? How many kids out in, 12,11 10 9 ect.

Are the FB programs helpful, do they share athletes?

Is the administration helpful?

how about booster clubs?

Do they a wrestling facilities, where do they practice?

I have an interview at Rosswiew and would like to get as much info as possible

who are u first off. well i have been to rossview to practice...... they have a good solid group of underclassmen... idk about administrartion.. boosters as far as i kno is kelpful.... they practice top of there gym... very few football players come out. but im sure if u are a teacher and u have football players who act a fool jus say i wont write u up if u come out to wreslte. lol /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

good luck

QUOTE(cbg @ Apr 3 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826429055[/snapback]Both programs are down and have no middle school wrestling to feed them. If you are young and know what you are doing and the adminstration will allow you to hire a good assistant you could build a good program. You would also need the funds to start a middle school program for grades 6-8 so that the kids know the basics when you get them on the high school team. It would take a alot of work.

Further proof that you know nothing about wrestling in Tennessee.

Do yourself a favor and find a hobby other than the continued exhibition of stupidity on this board.

QUOTE(BayouBear @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826432423[/snapback]Further proof that you know nothing about wrestling in Tennessee.

Do yourself a favor and find a hobby other than the continued exhibition of stupidity on this board.

I can tell you more about Tennessee wrestling from sunny South Florida than you can from Bradley County. I do know that you continue to run from the D2 schools and the tough teams.

QUOTE(cbg @ Apr 8 2007 - 07:28 PM) 826432606[/snapback]I can tell you more about Tennessee wrestling from sunny South Florida than you can from Bradley County. I do know that you continue to run from the D2 schools and the tough teams.

Your laughable track record of worthless posts speak loudly of your limited knowledge and I can only hope our scheduling practices keeps you up at night.