Freshmen?

jimcalhoon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jimcalhoon @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826429867[/snapback]I have heard that there is alot of good freshmen throught the state.

List some of the good ones... with information

bristol, the goalkeeper from bga, is as athletic and instinctive as they come.... he's got a huge frame (about 6'5"), and played well (though he wasn't tested very often) in the second half of bga's game against franklin last week.

QUOTE(titan4life01 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826429873[/snapback]bristol, the goalkeeper from bga, is as athletic and instinctive as they come.... he's got a huge frame (about 6'5"), and played well (though he wasn't tested very often) in the second half of bga's game against franklin last week.

I was also really impressed with bristol

hes completely shutdown most of our air game

when he went in on the 2nd half (blackman)

QUOTE(titan4life01 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826429873[/snapback]bristol, the goalkeeper from bga, is as athletic and instinctive as they come.... he's got a huge frame (about 6'5"), and played well (though he wasn't tested very often) in the second half of bga's game against franklin last week.

i think he is 6'6 now if i am not mistaken..and he is quite the goalie, but can make some stupid mistakes...but then again so can every goalie..

Anthony Moore from Stone Memorial is an incredible midfielder. Hes about 6'2" and he is FAST and STRONG. He has a rocket of a shot and can win and settle the ball out of pressure beautifully...then distribute productively! Great athlete. Also, Sammy Fuentes has phenom. ball skills and has a nose for the goal.

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 6 2007 - 12:18 AM) 826431159[/snapback]isn't there a midfielder from farragut named millen (sp.)...he should be tough once he comes of age. i heard he is in the national team pool. i could be wrong though.

I'm quite sure there are no freshman in the national pool unless this kid moved in from out of state. I believe there are only one or two '91-'92 birth year that made the regional pools.