Old Smyrna Coach Coming Back

ChadC

I was told by a trusted coach in our school that Dakass was here interviewing for a possible return to Rutherford Co. to coach once again. From my understanding he is missing soccer and is moving back to the area but he has burned some bridges at Smyrna so he was rejected there by administration. He is still certified to teach in a subject that there is a need so it might happen as soon as girls season next year. Anyone heard anything similar or knows anything like that?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChadC @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826430328[/snapback]I was told by a trusted coach in our school that Dakass was here interviewing for a possible return to Rutherford Co. to coach once again. From my understanding he is missing soccer and is moving back to the area but he has burned some bridges at Smyrna so he was rejected there by administration. He is still certified to teach in a subject that there is a need so it might happen as soon as girls season next year. Anyone heard anything similar or knows anything like that?

Let's hope that no one is foolish enough to bring him back. He is everything that is wrong with high school soccer.

QUOTE(CREE @ Apr 5 2007 - 06:11 AM) 826430419[/snapback]Are they aware of his legal problems in Missouri???

I thought all that mess was dropped. He is teaching now so there was no way to get away from a background check now days. What do you think about him as a coach though. Can he bring back a program like ours to the glory days or what?

QUOTE(CoachKimbo @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826430379[/snapback]Let's hope that no one is foolish enough to bring him back. He is everything that is wrong with high school soccer.

This man is a crook and worthless person period. He has no business coaching or being around athletes/ students.

The powers that be should see that he has not place in tennesee ever again

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826431128[/snapback]This man is a crook and worthless person period. He has no business coaching or being around athletes/ students.

The powers that be should see that he has not place in tennesee ever again

I thank you for the comments wai652231, although I don't know who you are it seems like you know me well. I am glad you all believe what you read in the papers. Thanks to the ones that contacted me to tell me about the trash that some people are saying about me again on here. I would love to put rumors and answer any questions you might have at any time. It is sad that some of you see me like that but you are entitle to your opinion just remember not everything is what it seems. I am not trying to change anyones mind I just hope you never serve in a jury because without knowing the facts you are executing me already. God Bless America!

QUOTE(soccer21 @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826431136[/snapback]I thank you for the comments wai652231, although I don't know who you are it seems like you know me well. I am glad you all believe what you read in the papers. Thanks to the ones that contacted me to tell me about the trash that some people are saying about me again on here. I would love to put rumors and answer any questions you might have at any time. It is sad that some of you see me like that but you are entitle to your opinion just remember not everything is what it seems. I am not trying to change anyones mind I just hope you never serve in a jury because without knowing the facts you are executing me already. God Bless America!

Then what's the true story. Is that entire article about you stealing something they decided to make up?

ok soccer21... whom i doubt is even really Dakis, you are not worth the air your breath. This is not coach bashing, this is character bashing. You know that you cheat, or did cheat while at Smyrna. Try to act like you didn't rig refs, like did complain about every result Smyrna got in district tournies and then take it out the next year when you hosted the tourny. I know for a fact i've seen it over and over. I saw you kick my dad out of my last highschool game b/c the bs sideline ref who looked more like a whine-o than a certified ref, said there he was being out of line, while he never said and word, but another person clear down the row had been yelling( a student). I also know you were a ref for club soccer in TN and while doing so you would make every call you could against any player you knew to play in you hs district. TN United 87 game in Smyrna Classic against a Smyrna team which you were the sideline and got two player red carded, both of whom played at Gallatin and Hville.

You made bs calls all game simply b/c you knew our team to be mostly district hs players. Your own school, town, and TEAM wanted you go b/c they knew you were a joke, and now you go and prove it yet again in aother town, since you had to run tail between your legs from Mid TN b/c ppl knew your true character.

You have no place in the game of soccer or in the lives of young people.