Pacman gone for the entire 2007 season.

QUOTE(fromthetop2 @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:07 AM) 826435723[/snapback]So much for all of the "experts" who said the Titans should have shown him the door months ago. For the people out there who are in the business-world, this was a no-brainer. It may be all about accounting, but it has tangible results to the bottom-line. It's like being able to take an accelerated depreciation, or refinancing debt, right Solly?

Ask me again after Tuesday. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Apr 15 2007 - 07:08 AM) 826437758[/snapback]Pacman is going back to West Virginia

You think he is going back to get the degree or party with his old chums? I just cannot see him really applying himself to the betterment of his knowledge and career.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Apr 19 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826441355[/snapback]You think he is going back to get the degree or party with his old chums? I just cannot see him really applying himself to the betterment of his knowledge and career.

It takes knowledge to gain knowledge. Speaks for itself.

Think of him as the same old pig but with lipstick. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Apr 19 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826441355[/snapback]You think he is going back to get the degree or party with his old chums? I just cannot see him really applying himself to the betterment of his knowledge and career.

He is funding a scholarship for WVU and donating some money.....therefore, do you think WVU will fail him?

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Apr 21 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826442558[/snapback]He is funding a scholarship for WVU and donating some money.....therefore, do you think WVU will fail him?

Yes, it was a smart move by his PR man and Attorney. No way he fails at his old school. After all they were partially responsible for some of this anyway by not making him tow the line there. He was in trouble all the time there too at bars and parties. He just never got the rap sheet he should have. When they found out who he was, they let him go.

QUOTE(Vivadebella @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826440809[/snapback]Are you like a stalker? I've seen where you stay on top of what ever he does, or where he is.

Are you nuts, It was on ESPN. Guess you just hide and never watch TV or listen to the radio. At this point Adam Jones is on the last leg of what could have been a great NFL career and has been a blemish on the titans and the sport.