South Doyle Baseball Rules

Dirty Chuck

They aer simply incredible. Have at least 3 picks going straight to the league and maybe a 4th.

I heard a rumor that the Yankees are talking of picking the Brentz kid with their 3 pick overall and then sending him straight to the AA and maybe the bigs by OCtober. See him as a replacement for Mariano b/c of his sickening fastball with a little cut at the end. I heard this last night at the Farrgut game standing along the left field fence - as most of you know that is were all the good info resides.

I know that Bell and Holland are locks for the bigs - both will bypass colllege.

Anyway - go Kees, continue to roll and everybody get out to see them this year - STATE CHAMPS for sure! I see them losing no games the rest of the way.

PROUD TO BE A KEE PARENT - go get'em boys!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826434892[/snapback]They aer simply incredible. Have at least 3 picks going straight to the league and maybe a 4th.

I heard a rumor that the Yankees are talking of picking the Brentz kid with their 3 pick overall and then sending him straight to the AA and maybe the bigs by OCtober. See him as a replacement for Mariano b/c of his sickening fastball with a little cut at the end. I heard this last night at the Farrgut game standing along the left field fence - as most of you know that is were all the good info resides.

I know that Bell and Holland are locks for the bigs - both will bypass colllege.

Anyway - go Kees, continue to roll and everybody get out to see them this year - STATE CHAMPS for sure! I see them losing no games the rest of the way.

How did South-Doyle do against Morristown West and who pitched? Give some specifics.

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826434892[/snapback]They aer simply incredible. Have at least 3 picks going straight to the league and maybe a 4th.

wow...brentz going to the yankees...that will never happen...bell for the bigs...maybe...but not brentz...he doesnt have the location...dont get me wrong he is good..but not that good...he is the number 3 pitcher on team...good try though charlie

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ Apr 11 2007 - 03:16 PM) 826435112[/snapback]Brentz to the bigs huh, he's good but not that good. He pitched against Morristown West and Morristown West won 5-4

dirty, you might want to lay off the cough syrup. no 17 or 18 yr. old kid coming out of high school is going to be in the bigs by october. price at vandy #1 pick for sure won't be in the bigs by october. somebody pinch this guy he's dreaming

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826434892[/snapback]They aer simply incredible. Have at least 3 picks going straight to the league and maybe a 4th.

Heard this before:

QUOTE(themakerofsouth01 @ Apr 5 2006 - 10:10 PM)

""the kees are very impresive this year but can they go all the way i think so.

without a doubt in my mind....this year is the year....takin it to the 'boro""

No doubt SD is one of the best teams in Knox Co, but winning March & April does not = a state championship.

from what i heard brentz will not be going to the yankees, and if he does let him the yankees aren't that good anyway. but last night he couldn't throw a strike against west which hurt him and lost the game for them. bell is good and holland are good, but not good enough to go straight to the bigsm that takes talent and good luck. anyone who bypasses college is not a very smart person anyway cause pitchers have arm problems all the time, a line drive nails them in the head, or they could just hurt themselves any other way which could end there career and if they have no college education they have nothing. in my opinion the three are talented but not talented enough to go straight to the pro's and i atleast hope they are smart enough to not go. but brentz is not the best pitcher on the team and will not be going to the yankees right away if he even gets that far at all.

Ahh Come on people. Don't you know when someone is yanking your chain. Brentz is going to the A's probably Modesta (only A ball). /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Go Kees. Proud to be a WB parent Left field line rulZ.

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826435477[/snapback]Ahh Come on people. Don't you know when someone is yanking your chain. Brentz is going to the A's probably Modesta (only A ball). /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Go Kees. Proud to be a WB parent Left field line rulZ.

LOL

Somebody might need to tell Middle Tennessee that Bretz has decided not to play college ball...They need him too bad at the bigs.