Farragut vs Maryville

The King of the Burbs

Farragut won this year (2-0), Tie last year (0-0), Farragut won twice in 05 (1-0) (1-0 (4-2PKs)), Farragut won twice in 04 (3-1) (4-0), Farragut won in 03 (8-1), Farragut won twice in 02 (6-2) (5-0),

It's atleast Farragut 8-0-1 since 02. But I don't see why Farragut wouldn't have won in 00 and 01. So I'll say Farragut 10-0-1.

thats what scores my research(coacht.com and eurosportscoreboard.com) got me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Apr 19 2007 - 05:56 PM) 826441346[/snapback]Does anyone know the record between Farragut and Maryville since 2000?

10-0-1 since 2000?? Maryville hasn't beaten Farragut EVER since soccer started at Maryville, which is from like 1987. They have played the close the last couple of years, but still no W. I'd say Maryville is due in the near future, right?

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826441464[/snapback]10-0-1 since 2000?? Maryville hasn't beaten Farragut EVER since soccer started at Maryville, which is from like 1987. They have played the close the last couple of years, but still no W. I'd say Maryville is due in the near future, right?

Maryville will be really good next year since they are such a young team. Most of the other schools are losing very key players. Like South-Doyle we are losing 13 seniors

QUOTE(BigL @ Apr 19 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826441479[/snapback]Maryville will be really good next year since they are such a young team. Most of the other schools are losing very key players. Like South-Doyle we are losing 13 seniors

No wonder South-Doyle is so strong this year. Maryville is a team of 1 senior, lots of juniors, and few sophomores and freshmen. You would think they would be good next year. But you know Bearden and Farragut will again be strong, and of don't forget about Knox West. They are a team like Maryville, few seniors, lots of good juniors and 2 freshmen who can make an impact in a game. Next year should be very interesting in Region 2.

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826441496[/snapback]No wonder South-Doyle is so strong this year. Maryville is a team of 1 senior, lots of juniors, and few sophomores and freshmen. You would think they would be good next year. But you know Bearden and Farragut will again be strong, and of don't forget about Knox West. They are a team like Maryville, few seniors, lots of good juniors and 2 freshmen who can make an impact in a game. Next year should be very interesting in Region 2.

yea but I think Maryville can go really far next year considering that west is in the other district.