Macon County Tigers

singray

What time is the scrimmage on Friday? Also, all those teams under weather restrictions here is an offer. If your kid would like to practice, we will take them at Westmoreland. Any transfers are welcome. We need you, we have a lot of unused equipment and jerseys this year.

Why do yall have unused equipment???? yall scrapping the bottom of the depth chart from what i hear yall looked good in the passing league at leb but that was just hear say did you go

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do yall have unused equipment???? yall scrapping the bottom of the depth chart from what i hear yall looked good in the passing league at leb but that was just hear say did you go

Yes I went, we did do well over there. Actually the only game we lost during any of our passing league games was out B team against Springfield.

well all i know is on august 24 macon county will come out and prove to some people that they know how to play some football. Trousdale county doesn't have anyone on there team that can tackle marcus thompson. On the defensive line i think Jacob carver and jeremy phillips is going to be about unstoppable and if they get past the line they are going to run into a wall with chase eller, max manion, and matt coley at linebacker.

well all i know is on august 24 macon county will come out and prove to some people that they know how to play some football. Trousdale county doesn't have anyone on there team that can tackle marcus thompson. On the defensive line i think Jacob carver and jeremy phillips is going to be about unstoppable and if they get past the line they are going to run into a wall with chase eller, max manion, and matt coley at linebacker.

Since I've never heard of any of those kids...I don't think TC is going to be too intimidated.

Guest Termite

Since I've never heard of any of those kids...I don't think TC is going to be too intimidated.

I don't know.....I'm sure Coach Satterfield, Coach Kelly and Coach Maynard are trying to figure out how to cancel the games with Macon now....I mean if they have a kid that Trousdale can't tackle, 2 unstoppable D-linemen,and 3 kids that are walls.......they cann't be beat.......they won't lose a game.....I would be trying to drop them from the schedule too......at least with other schools you would have a chance...........I wonder....where were these kids ...last year? If they are that good this year ... they had to be pretty good last year wouldn't you think????????

I don't know.....I'm sure Coach Satterfield, Coach Kelly and Coach Maynard are trying to figure out how to cancel the games with Macon now....I mean if they have a kid that Trousdale can't tackle, 2 unstoppable D-linemen,and 3 kids that are walls.......they cann't be beat.......they won't lose a game.....I would be trying to drop them from the schedule too......at least with other schools you would have a chance...........I wonder....where were these kids ...last year? If they are that good this year ... they had to be pretty good last year wouldn't you think????????

I dont know, but I will tell you tonight. Mr. Postman will be in attendance at the scrimmage. I will give you a first hand break down of the talent or the lack of after the game. Tune in if you want details. Who knows, singray may even be in attendance.

Guest Termite

You got bigger fish than us to catch. gordsville will beat smith co. by 14 points.

You may be right....they may beat Smith Co. by 14...or more. If you do I'll say we got beat by a good team......they have been trying for years..........and ever year they have the best team they ever had.

By the way......do you want to be a postman when you grow up???