Macon County Tigers

singray

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan: You seem to be all-knowing when it comes to Football in Macon, Trousdale, and Smith Counties. You must be the "Smith County Shaman" of the football world! What's your thoughts on the QB situation in Macon Co. and the injured QB @ Trousdale Co.??? I 've heard too many rumors.

I don't know much about Macon or Trousdale this year...haven't heard much. Who is the injured qb in TC? Is it John Scruggs? He played some qb last year.

I saw Macon County Saturday in the 7 on 7 tournament held in Lebanon. It appears that Macon will be able to throw the ball this year again. I thought they looked and played good. I'm sure the boys from Westmoreland are scared to death.

Do they have anyone who can catch the ball and run with it?

I saw Macon County Saturday in the 7 on 7 tournament held in Lebanon. It appears that Macon will be able to throw the ball this year again. I thought they looked and played good. I'm sure the boys from Westmoreland are scared to death.

I would say yes, but I don't think they are as good as the receivers from 06. Macon County is coached better than they ever have been. I don't look for them to ever have another bad team as long as the Coaching staff stays intact. Even if their season record is 5 and 5, that is not bad due to the fact that they play the likes of Smith County, White House, Station Camp, Pearl Cohn, Westmoreland and others. They have a brutal schedule.