Macon County Tigers

singray

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have known the Satterfield's for a long time.Wes just grad from Sewanee and is a graduate assistant at UNC.

Congrats to Wes!!!! Will anyone at Trousdale ever forget the game he had in the quarterfinals of the 2001 Playoffs against a Portland team that had won 27 in a row prior to that game (including a 40-POINT win over TC that year in the regular season)??? Even though Trousdale lost the next week in the semifinals against Austin East the week before was still memorable.

Congrats to Wes!!!! Will anyone at Trousdale ever forget the game he had in the quarterfinals of the 2001 Playoffs against a Portland team that had won 27 in a row prior to that game (including a 40-POINT win over TC that year in the regular season)??? Even though Trousdale lost the next week in the semifinals against Austin East the week before was still memorable.

I was there, it was a game of redemption for him. I've heard every kind of excuse from Portland Fans regarding why Portland lost that game. It is almost sickening some of the things they have come up with. I heard one man say that loss was the worse loss in Portland Football history. It was a tough pill for the purple to swallow. I'm not from Portland though I go to church there. I am from big red country, and I can't wait until football season. The Eagles should fly high this year. Redemption is in the Eagles eyes. Can't wait for the trip up 52E to Lafayette this year.

Smack, smack, smack. This stuff is good I love it. Yall are too funny!!! Antwan I can't really answer much on the team I wished I could but I kinda backed off the football thing some when the season ended last year. I have met the QB and he seems full of spunk, energy, and that determination to do his very best. I am not making any predictions cause I just don't know. I know people are really saying some negative things about the team but that is something that they have always dealt with. I have heard that we have some speed this year which will be in an underclassman. I am not sure about our line of defense. Well, yall proceed with the trash talking I need a good laugh ever so often and some of it is just funny. No way any of you can pedict this and that it all comes down too who mentally knows and sets in their minds no matter what they are going too go out there and be determined that they are not losers and they can be winners. Anytime a team goes out there knowing that they will do well. They go out there thinking they can't then they won't.

Smack, smack, smack. This stuff is good I love it. Yall are too funny!!! Antwan I can't really answer much on the team I wished I could but I kinda backed off the football thing some when the season ended last year. I have met the QB and he seems full of spunk, energy, and that determination to do his very best. I am not making any predictions cause I just don't know. I know people are really saying some negative things about the team but that is something that they have always dealt with. I have heard that we have some speed this year which will be in an underclassman. I am not sure about our line of defense. Well, yall proceed with the trash talking I need a good laugh ever so often and some of it is just funny. No way any of you can pedict this and that it all comes down too who mentally knows and sets in their minds no matter what they are going too go out there and be determined that they are not losers and they can be winners. Anytime a team goes out there knowing that they will do well. They go out there thinking they can't then they won't.

you said it girl but i think macon will have a pretty good defense this year there offense has a wholee lot of speed to so i think we should have a darn good team this year.

Well,well,well. If the tigers are running the wing -T,Coach Cook and his band of merry men sure are a bunch of hypocrites. I have personally heard them belittle Coach Boles and the RBS team and others for runnig that offense. They have said you run that offense when you can't run anything else. So, what does that say for the upcoming year for the Tigers? Is their talent pool in the senior class so shallow that they have to bring in someone to run the offense? Will they try to teach the wing-T to the Senuiors or will they just let tthem play defense and go with an underclassmen offense? Sounds like there are several unanswered questions in tiger town. Stay tuned. I know I will.

macon isnt running wing-t they are running shotgun

the way i hear it smith county lost everyone except one player so they are going to pretty much be a pretty sucky team this year

Yep...SC is small...but they are slow. There's no way they can compete with the Tiggers. No way.

I just hope they don't hurt our little guys so we have enough players to finish the season. How many players do the Tiggers have out this year?