Macon County Tigers

singray

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 2 2007 - 04:24 PM) 826450219[/snapback]I sure do hope so, because I want to see some revenge for all the crap that took place last year in that Westmoreland game.

I totally agree with that. You talking about the early Christmas gift. The pass that bounced off the ground and ended a Touchdown. Then the fan gathering at the middle of the field to celebrate the win that was a gift. It's time for payback. I remember a bad call in 1986 that gave Macon a win over Westmoreland but in 1987 Westmoreland revenged with a 42 - 6 blowout. Ray Ragland rushed for 242 yards that night and also caught a 50 yard pass for a touchdown. I wonder whatever happened to him. He was a good back.

QUOTE(singray @ May 2 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826450234[/snapback]I totally agree with that. You talking about the early Christmas gift. The pass that bounced off the ground and ended a Touchdown. Then the fan gathering at the middle of the field to celebrate the win that was a gift. It's time for payback. I remember a bad call in 1986 that gave Macon a win over Westmoreland but in 1987 Westmoreland revenged with a 42 - 6 blowout. Ray Ragland rushed for 242 yards that night and also caught a 50 yard pass for a touchdown. I wonder whatever happened to him. He was a good back.

Probably got fat and slow like the rest of the good backs 20 years after the fact. Maybe his son will pick up where he left off this season. I hear he is going to play tight end. I'm looking forward to see him play on defense more too. He had an excellent game against Macon last year, and then I think got injured.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 2 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826450392[/snapback]Do some of the Macon fans have a problem with the coach they have now?

I think bring back Coach Birdwell is an inside joke. If I'm not mistaken wouldn't there a Coach from Westmoreland up there with Coach Birdwell. I believe his name is Sam Freeman. I hadn't seen or heard from Sam in a long time. He played college ball at WKU.

QUOTE(singray @ May 3 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826450926[/snapback]I think bring back Coach Birdwell is an inside joke. If I'm not mistaken wouldn't there a Coach from Westmoreland up there with Coach Birdwell. I believe his name is Sam Freeman. I hadn't seen or heard from Sam in a long time. He played college ball at WKU.

Dont tell me that Freeman boy was responsible for all those jokes of a team Macon put on the field in the mid 90's.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 3 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826450988[/snapback]Dont tell me that Freeman boy was responsible for all those jokes of a team Macon put on the field in the mid 90's.

Where are yall? Do yall have a football team this year. I can't wait until the Macon vs. Westmoreland game. Westmoreland will bring the house. We haven't forgotten the free gift from the Refs last year giving Macon a win. We will take care of business this year. It will not be close at the end.

• 2 weeks later...