Macon County Tigers

singray

QUOTE(tigerfan007 @ Jun 6 2007 - 08:57 AM) 826472028[/snapback]Hey Angel...I'm here!!! Haven't been far. I was just sitting back letting these two spout off to each other. Macon will be ready this season; you can count on that. The way I see things we won against the RED CHICKENS last year and theres nothing they can do about it. They need to get over it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

See ya on the 50 Tigerfan as usual. For now, think I will enjoy the pool and sit back and just read over the next few months at all the trash talk. Oh hey Antwan I sure missed smack talkin with ya. My thoughts on the team, well, I think if they do their best and not let all the negative crap get in their heads they could surprise everyone. It is still more mental I think cause if you get set in your mind you can do something you just will. NO doubt we lost talent OMG we lost alot of talent. Have too wait and see. I will always have faith in them period I can't help it I love them. Win or lose I will always be proud of them.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(angeleyesnest @ Jun 15 2007 - 07:25 PM) 826475577[/snapback]See ya on the 50 Tigerfan as usual. For now, think I will enjoy the pool and sit back and just read over the next few months at all the trash talk. Oh hey Antwan I sure missed smack talkin with ya. My thoughts on the team, well, I think if they do their best and not let all the negative crap get in their heads they could surprise everyone. It is still more mental I think cause if you get set in your mind you can do something you just will. NO doubt we lost talent OMG we lost alot of talent. Have too wait and see. I will always have faith in them period I can't help it I love them. Win or lose I will always be proud of them.

Yeah...you are right you lost a lot of very good players. Ya' never know what can happen. It just depends on who is ready to step up and

get the job done. Who will replace Kirby...and will you throw the ball like you did last year? Kirby was tough.

QUOTE(rockytoptn1 @ Jun 10 2007 - 03:49 PM) 826473577[/snapback]Okay you guys- quit acting like 3rd graders and please answer my question- who is the QB?

I will tell you who the qb is...................it is the one who will whop yall

QUOTE(singray @ Jun 22 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826478062[/snapback]Chris Bohanon

who is this?but it aint Chris Bohanan

QUOTE(singray @ Jun 22 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826478062[/snapback]Chris Bohanon

who is this ? it aint Chris Bohanan

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 21 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826477915[/snapback]What is the name of the boy from Westmoreland?

who is this

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 21 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826477915[/snapback]What is the name of the boy from Westmoreland?

who is this?

Who are the recievers and running backs?

Well,well,well. If the tigers are running the wing -T,Coach Cook and his band of merry men sure are a bunch of hypocrites. I have personally heard them belittle Coach Boles and the RBS team and others for runnig that offense. They have said you run that offense when you can't run anything else. So, what does that say for the upcoming year for the Tigers? Is their talent pool in the senior class so shallow that they have to bring in someone to run the offense? Will they try to teach the wing-T to the Senuiors or will they just let tthem play defense and go with an underclassmen offense? Sounds like there are several unanswered questions in tiger town. Stay tuned. I know I will.

Well,well,well. If the tigers are running the wing -T,Coach Cook and his band of merry men sure are a bunch of hypocrites. I have personally heard them belittle Coach Boles and the RBS team and others for runnig that offense. They have said you run that offense when you can't run anything else. So, what does that say for the upcoming year for the Tigers? Is their talent pool in the senior class so shallow that they have to bring in someone to run the offense? Will they try to teach the wing-T to the Senuiors or will they just let tthem play defense and go with an underclassmen offense? Sounds like there are several unanswered questions in tiger town. Stay tuned. I know I will.

The Wing-T when ran properly is very complex. It is very difficult to put in and be successful the first year. I have seen this to many times when Wing-T coaches leave one school and go to another. Their first year in the offense is usually very suspect. I hope they do run the Wing-T, Westmoreland knows how to run it and defend it. Sounds great. I can't wait to travel to Macon County in Week 1.

Macon Co. probably saw how much success Station Camp enjoyed last year running the Wing-T and now they are going to do it. Although it's not a "true Wing-T" another Region 4-3A team that runs the offense is Greenbrier. If Macon Co. does run this offense in 2007 then teams in this region for the most part will not be hard to figure out offensively. Three of the seven teams anyway.........