Macon County Tigers

singray

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of the fans but can't say alot about the boys this year I followed the seniors from Pee Wee to this past year. The fans will come back we had setbacks but past is past so I agree. COME ON MACON GET IN HERE NOW WE HAVE FOOTBALL COMING SOON AND OUR GUYS NEED THE SUPPORT!!!! Time for smack talk!! I was at that Westmoreland game and well I couldn't see much from where I was at but I know there was alot of controversary about the win. Our fans will come back and ready too talk smack with you I promise they just have too get their mindset back. Ok Macon come on I know I am not the only one here that has a lil faith in them.

QUOTE(angeleyesnest @ Jun 3 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826470990[/snapback]Here is one of the fans but can't say alot about the boys this year I followed the seniors from Pee Wee to this past year. The fans will come back we had setbacks but past is past so I agree. COME ON MACON GET IN HERE NOW WE HAVE FOOTBALL COMING SOON AND OUR GUYS NEED THE SUPPORT!!!! Time for smack talk!! I was at that Westmoreland game and well I couldn't see much from where I was at but I know there was alot of controversary about the win. Our fans will come back and ready too talk smack with you I promise they just have too get their mindset back. Ok Macon come on I know I am not the only one here that has a lil faith in them.

Don't feel bad these two have nothing better to do than get on here and stir up some mess!!!!! They are coacht junkies!!!

QUOTE(oldsc7 @ Jun 4 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826471234[/snapback]Don't feel bad these two have nothing better to do than get on here and stir up some mess!!!!! They are coacht junkies!!!

Well thanks. Our fans will get back they will and I am sure they will really be talking it up cause I know how our fans are from here. They are very proud and very loud.

QUOTE(angeleyesnest @ Jun 4 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826471359[/snapback]Well thanks. Our fans will get back they will and I am sure they will really be talking it up cause I know how our fans are from here. They are very proud and very loud.

Hey Angel...I'm here!!! Haven't been far. I was just sitting back letting these two spout off to each other. Macon will be ready this season; you can count on that. The way I see things we won against the RED CHICKENS last year and theres nothing they can do about it. They need to get over it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(tigerfan007 @ Jun 6 2007 - 08:57 AM) 826472028[/snapback]Hey Angel...I'm here!!! Haven't been far. I was just sitting back letting these two spout off to each other. Macon will be ready this season; you can count on that. The way I see things we won against the RED CHICKENS last year and theres nothing they can do about it. They need to get over it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looks like all you Macon Co. fans are really looking forward to this football season as much as all 2 of ya'll have been talking about it and looking forward to it.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 6 2007 - 03:14 PM) 826472211[/snapback]Looks like all you Macon Co. fans are really looking forward to this football season as much as all 2 of ya'll have been talking about it and looking forward to it.

Mr. Postman, it sounds like Macon County has a little confidence in themselves. I guess after many decades of losses to the Red Chickens they have now won 3 out of the last 4. They think they are now unbeatable. They think it is such an accomplishment. A 3A team beating a 2A team. Last year after the refs gave it to them you would have thought they just won the Superbowl. I don't celebrate any accomplishment that I don't earn. A gift is not an accomplishment. All I can say, Macon County is circled on Westmoreland's calender. We don't want it given to us like it was given to them last year. We will earn it.

QUOTE(singray @ Jun 7 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826472553[/snapback]Mr. Postman, it sounds like Macon County has a little confidence in themselves. I guess after many decades of losses to the Red Chickens they have now won 3 out of the last 4. They think they are now unbeatable. They think it is such an accomplishment. A 3A team beating a 2A team. Last year after the refs gave it to them you would have thought they just won the Superbowl. I don't celebrate any accomplishment that I don't earn. A gift is not an accomplishment. All I can say, Macon County is circled on Westmoreland's calender. We don't want it given to us like it was given to them last year. We will earn it.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Those appear to be fighting words

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 6 2007 - 03:14 PM) 826472211[/snapback]Looks like all you Macon Co. fans are really looking forward to this football season as much as all 2 of ya'll have been talking about it and looking forward to it.

Kinda looks like there's 2 of you too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />