Mt. Juliet Football

singray

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleasantly surprised with the black and gold game last week. You can tell the weight room has paid off for these guys. Even more impressive is the stable, and I mean stable of running backs that Roger has. From what I could tell between the 6 or 7 he has, rising sophomores to seniors, (not counting Tyler Carr, the top returning tailback who is playing baseball), he's got great inside running and sideline, corner-turning speed that should be fun to watch. I think the defense led by sideline to sideline LB Matt Jones will be also fun to watch. If Robert Hill who has moved to QB can hold on to the spot, they should be very tough to contain. Hoping for a good year.

QUOTE(flngrvy @ Apr 18 2007 - 06:10 AM) 826440056[/snapback]I was pleasantly surprised with the black and gold game last week. You can tell the weight room has paid off for these guys. Even more impressive is the stable, and I mean stable of running backs that Roger has. From what I could tell between the 6 or 7 he has, rising sophomores to seniors, (not counting Tyler Carr, the top returning tailback who is playing baseball), he's got great inside running and sideline, corner-turning speed that should be fun to watch. I think the defense led by sideline to sideline LB Matt Jones will be also fun to watch. If Robert Hill who has moved to QB can hold on to the spot, they should be very tough to contain. Hoping for a good year.

flingrvy,

How do you think the MJ-WC match-up will go this year? My Cats start spring practice next week. I really feel good about next season because of the return of the 2 former coaches; I was a little overenthusiastic last season, but I really think the Cats can get it back together. The boys are working hard. I am told that, we will be running the offense (that wing-t stuff) that they ran so well, a couple of years ago. So I guess it will be duelling wing-t's. what do you think??

QUOTE(WildcatSam @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826440158[/snapback]flingrvy,

How do you think the MJ-WC match-up will go this year? My Cats start spring practice next week. I really feel good about next season because of the return of the 2 former coaches; I was a little overenthusiastic last season, but I really think the Cats can get it back together. The boys are working hard. I am told that, we will be running the offense (that wing-t stuff) that they ran so well, a couple of years ago. So I guess it will be duelling wing-t's. what do you think??

Who care about this game /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Lebanon will destroy both teams. The wing-t isn't really an offense. Just ask Coach A over at Riverhell /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> He runs a so called hybrid offense. You need a o-line that can open wholes for running backs and you guyz are sorry on the o-line. MJ is always big, but can't move. Wc has no o-line coach. If i had to choose though, I would pick Wc over MJ. They beat yall like a drum last year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />