Mt. Juliet Football

singray

QUOTE(thtruth @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826445104[/snapback]DE?????????????????????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

VI?????????????????????? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

LS?????????????????????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

SPELLS WHAT /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

We own you baby /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

D-E B-I L...S, WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT TALKING ;ASLJKDFAOIFA;KLDF BEATING DEM DEBILS...WHO DAT WHO DAT

MY STUMAT HURTS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thtruth @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826445104[/snapback]DE?????????????????????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

VI?????????????????????? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

LS?????????????????????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

SPELLS WHAT /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

We own you baby /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Own? To say that Lebanon "owns" anybody is a stretch. They haven't "owned" anybody since the Medley years. It is sad when Friendship is the class of Wilson County football.

Roger Perry and his assistants will bring Mt. Juliet to a new level. This happened at Westmoreland, Portland and will happen at Mt. Juliet. I will say this, If you go thru 4 years of football with Coach Perry, you will be tough and disciplined ready to take on the outside world. You will know how to win and what to do to bring yourself out of a loss. I played for Coach Perry from grades 7 - 12 at Westmoreland. He will make a man out of you in a very moral way.

QUOTE(bigchief @ May 1 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826449206[/snapback]Own? To say that Lebanon "owns" anybody is a stretch. They haven't "owned" anybody since the Medley years. It is sad when Friendship is the class of Wilson County football.

Bigchef, I think I love you. /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Hopefully MJ was visiting R'dale to learn the secret of BIG strong fast linemen, because once you get to 5A they are a MUST have. Little hint, it is NOT steroids!

Y'all are hopefully starting now as the move to 5A is not that far away for both you and Maryville. Yes, having good skill people is nice but without BOTH a big strong defensive and offensive line you are gonna lose. Lebanon is a PRIME example of that. You also need to realize that having enough players that are ready, so you do NOT have to have the linemen playing both ways.

Its still a long way to the fall season so hopefully the coaching staff will have some time to evaluate and move folks where they really need them.

Good Luck this season!

• 2 months later...

6-6 300lbs Slade Adams should answer any question, also the Starks.

Big is not the answer. If he can't get out his stance, he will not be effective. Coffee County has a kid bigger than that and he couldn't block anybody.

He can move and will this season. He has something to prove. Should be fun to watch