IS MCKENZIE MAKING A RUN!?!?!

Dtime24

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 25 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826445272[/snapback]It can never be good when the best game you have played all year came in a loss...

i know u werent there watching the game last night. because if you were you wouldnt of even posted your comment. both teams played tough and never gave up. it was a well played game i give both teams credit. simple errors gave way in the last inning leading to the victory of huntingdon by one run. good job to both teams keep it up. Go Carroll Co.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ Apr 27 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826446949[/snapback]It was also 2 errors by Huntingdon that gave Mckenzie 2 of their 3 runs. But yes overall it was a great game. Both pitchers did their job.

How can it be a good thing when you play your best game you have played all year and you still lose to another single a team, unless you dont expect to be that good or something. I mean I could understand if you were at Clarksburg or West Carroll and you held Huntingdon to 4 runs and only lost by 1,but you are the defending state champion.

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 27 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826447042[/snapback]How can it be a good thing when you play your best game you have played all year and you still lose to another single a team, unless you dont expect to be that good or something. [u]I mean I could understand if you were at Clarksburg or West Carroll and you held Huntingdon to 4 runs and only lost by 1,but you are the defending state champion.[/u]

First of all try to make sense of what you say before you start running your trap.

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ Apr 27 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826446949[/snapback]It was also 2 errors by Huntingdon that gave Mckenzie 2 of their 3 runs. But yes overall it was a great game. Both pitchers did their job.

huntingdon didn't exactly earn their win

as i recall they didn't beat the rebels

the game was pretty much handed over to them by errors from mckenzie

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 27 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826447042[/snapback]How can it be a good thing when you play your best game you have played all year and you still lose to another single a team, unless you dont expect to be that good or something. I mean I could understand if you were at Clarksburg or West Carroll and you held Huntingdon to 4 runs and only lost by 1,but you are the defending state champion.

just shut up while you still have some sense of your manhood

yes mckenzie is the defending state champion and not to make excuses for the team

but when you lose 7 of your 9 starters and probably the best pitcher in all of single A

your gonna struggle

huntingdon has been dominant all season and looks to be returning to the state tournament this year

and is being projected to win the rings

so when you play a game like these two teams did last tuesday night and you come within one routine play of beating a team like huntingdon (who has beaten teams from AA and AAA so classification has nothing to do with it STUPID!!!!)

you take that "best game you've played all year" and build on it and gain confidence knowing you can compete with teams of that caliber

which is exactly what the rebels are doing

not saying "hey look out for the rebels" but i am saying "hey don't count out the rebels"

QUOTE(Baddogg11 @ Apr 29 2007 - 05:56 PM) 826447954[/snapback]Good to see McKenzie's bats coming alive. Proved the other night that they can play with Huntingdon. If their bats stay hot and keep from making costly mistakes they may take the district tournament. Ya never know

What do you mean by hot bats?.......1 hit off of Clifft in the first game.....14-1 Huntingdon Wins

Then 3 off of Crocker 4-3 in the second Game....Huntingdon Wins.

Huntingdon did all they could to give the game to the Rebels in game two and the Rebels still couldn't win it so please stop trying to even think that the Rebels are going to win the district this year.

QUOTE(tricklician @ Apr 29 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826447990[/snapback]What do you mean by hot bats?.......1 hit off of Clifft in the first game.....14-1 Huntingdon Wins

Huntingdon did all they could to give the game to the Rebels in game two and the Rebels still couldn't win it so please stop trying to even think that the Rebels are going to win the district this year.

I was referring to their last three ballgames. And if i remember right i believe it was McKenzie with the lead most of the ballgame in game two so it was McKenzie that gave it to huntingdon. Argue if you want, but McKenzie is capable of beating Huntingdon on any given day if they play as a team. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Huntingdon is a good ball club, but no big threats. They have good pitching and most of the time don't make errors, but their hitting is only average at best from what i've seen. Don't get me wrong Huntingdon should win with district, but don't count McKenzie out.

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 27 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826447042[/snapback]How can it be a good thing when you play your best game you have played all year and you still lose to another single a team, unless you dont expect to be that good or something. I mean I could understand if you were at Clarksburg or West Carroll and you held Huntingdon to 4 runs and only lost by 1,but you are the defending state champion.

Personally I think all these people on here arguing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. You people sit in your homes and talk about how great your kid is and how the other team is just so horrible. I would shoot myself if my mom, dad, or whoever sat around and started arguments on Coach T. I would also encourage them to find a hobby or something to occupy this free time that they are filling by writing useless and pointless posts. Better yet, try being a roll model or something and teach your kids there is more to life than a stupid McKenzie/Huntingdon rivalry. You guys have a great rest of the year and since this is my first Coach T quote I have put on here using someone else's name, it will be pointless for you to bash me back, but I am sure some of you will anyway. Its really sad that I have not kept up with either teams since last year, and I get on here and everyone is just so positive. Good luck in the tournaments!

QUOTE(nationalchamps04 @ Apr 29 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826448132[/snapback]Personally I think all these people on here arguing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. You people sit in your homes and talk about how great your kid is and how the other team is just so horrible. I would shoot myself if my mom, dad, or whoever sat around and started arguments on Coach T. I would also encourage them to find a hobby or something to occupy this free time that they are filling by writing useless and pointless posts. Better yet, try being a roll model or something and teach your kids there is more to life than a stupid McKenzie/Huntingdon rivalry. You guys have a great rest of the year and since this is my first Coach T quote I have put on here using someone else's name, it will be pointless for you to bash me back, but I am sure some of you will anyway. Its really sad that I have not kept up with either teams since last year, and I get on here and everyone is just so positive. Good luck in the tournaments!

Nobody made you read this stuff buddy. It was your decision.

QUOTE(tricklician @ Apr 29 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826447990[/snapback]What do you mean by hot bats?.......1 hit off of Clifft in the first game.....14-1 Huntingdon Wins

True colors just busted thru big guy !!! I am disappointed...