1-3A and 2-3A- Who's gonna do what?

govols04

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gridironguy @ Apr 24 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826444339[/snapback]Smith was all Catholic had? Saying that is just being thick.

gridironguy.

Let's take a look at the totality of Soloman's post. 1st, "not much change in Region 1-3A." Hard to argue with that. 2nd, "AE will move back to the top of the Region." That is arguable; however, IMO, correct for a # of reasons. 3rd, "Fulton lost everything." No. Cobb, Vic smith, Stinson, Humphrey, Blair. and an All State LB in Stokes. 4th, "Catholic lost everything." No, nine of eleven back on defense, Lindsey @ QB, and an All State DT in Tait. 5th, "all three make the playoffs." Hard to argue that. 6th, "two of the three will be playing in the quarters." Hard to argue that. Six points made. IMO, 1, 2, 5, and 6 are right. 4, and 5 are wrong, and inflamatory... which is why we post.

ruse? You have all the answers. I had the fortune of watching Smith play a few times under the power lines last year. He was not all Catholic had, but about all. So, yes Catholic lost about everything. As for Fulton, you are correct, they have some players back, but they did lose 20 starting positions, not 20 starters, but people that occupied 20 of their starting positions, you lets don't slam anyone, unless you want us to disect every one of your posts. I believe Fulton and Catholic will be tough, but not as tough as the past couple of years. AE will be much stronger than they have been in the last couple years.

QUOTE(drseuss @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826445167[/snapback]ruse? You have all the answers. I had the fortune of watching Smith play a few times under the power lines last year. He was not all Catholic had, but about all. So, yes Catholic lost about everything. As for Fulton, you are correct, they have some players back, but they did lose 20 starting positions, not 20 starters, but people that occupied 20 of their starting positions, you lets don't slam anyone, unless you want us to disect every one of your posts. I believe Fulton and Catholic will be tough, but not as tough as the past couple of years. AE will be much stronger than they have been in the last couple years.

drsuess.

All the answers, I have not, and I too saw Smith play under the lines.

If you think 9 of 11 back on D is "losing everything", read my post a few more times.

Cobb, Stinson, Smith, Humprey, and Stokes is 5 starters returning at least.

Yes Fulton lost, Gildner, A Ham, Higgins, Rogan, Winters and Freeney the beast.

Last time I checked only 22 can start.

In spite of your expaining 20 occupied vs start, your math smells like a brain fart.

Feel free to disect my posts, and I don't slam folks on this site.

I agree AE will be stronger, and to drsuess, a good night.

To say Fulton is losing everybody is an overstatement. Yes, they are losing one of the best running backs this area has ever seen and a lot of key defensive starters, but I think the one area that will really hurt the Falcons the most, yes even more so than Rogan being gone, is the depletion of the offensive front. If you can't block, you can't run or throw. As great as Dennis was, 6 seniors in the trenches helped pave the way. That will be the determining factor next season for Fulton. Nonetheless, I still look for Fulton to make a run as always.