Webb vs. Catholic

shims4

QUOTE(kingoftheblurbs @ Apr 22 2007 - 06:59 PM) 826442952[/snapback]Wow..What do you have against Webb? Maybe you don't have anything against them and just think that because Catholic beat you they should beat a team that you tied. Am I right?

Not at all actually. Webb is a very strong team, with a great offense. Catholic just has too many subs. In my opinion, that will be the factor in this game. Anything can happen in this rivalry though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Walter07 @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826443092[/snapback]Not at all actually. Webb is a very strong team, with a great offense. Catholic just has too many subs. In my opinion, that will be the factor in this game. Anything can happen in this rivalry though.

catholic will get the win in a close one if it was 40 minute game i might give th edge to webb but catholic is very deep and there level of play does not drop off much regardless of who is in the game, the fresh legs of cahtolic will get the best of webb in the last 25 minutes of the game

before everyone gets going too much over catholic's subs, webb also can sub 6-7 players per game without a significant drop in quality of play. i agree with bigG about the refs. while many calls will always be argued over, especially in this game, i just hope there is a consistent ref who keeps the game under control without changing the outcome.

Both teams are playing terrific soccer. Webb has not lost a game yet and has not beaten Catholic for a long time, is this their year?

QUOTE(The Zon @ Apr 23 2007 - 05:22 AM) 826443176[/snapback]with a couple of quality wins in the last 2 weeks catholic can not take webb for granted and think that they can just run over webb like they did this past weekend.

QUOTE(allsoccer @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826443272[/snapback]Both teams are playing terrific soccer. Webb has not lost a game yet and has not beaten Catholic for a long time, is this their year?

I agree. Both teams are playing very well right now and Webb is undefeated for the first time in several years. This match should be very close, just like most of the last ten or so meetings between these teams.

As for allsoccer's last question, I hope not! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck to Webb and better luck to the Irish!

Who are Webb's subs? We all know who their starters are, but don't know much about their bench, any club players? Catholic has two strong juniors that can be starters, and a few decent freshman. I think that Catholic wins by 1. Should be an excellent game.

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 22 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826443103[/snapback]before everyone gets going too much over catholic's subs, webb also can sub 6-7 players per game without a significant drop in quality of play. i agree with bigG about the refs. while many calls will always be argued over, especially in this game, i just hope there is a consistent ref who keeps the game under control without changing the outcome.