Hunter M vs Chris S

Acker vs Greer

Rahnema vs Wilinsinson

Fulton Vs Story

Dont know about 5

Doubs

Malt/Acker vs Greer/Wilk

rah/ful vs smith/story

The sad thing is if Taylor P plays I think Bearden wins no prob now they are the prohibitive underdogs

Being bearden u have got to feel terrible about the pagt two years

Should be 2 time state champ. Fulton doesnt play last year, if he does they win. Patrick doesnt play this year, if he does they win

If I were their coach id be pulling my hair out. From two rings to no rings.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Apr 22 2007 - 12:31 AM) 826442674[/snapback]give me the predictions

Hunter M vs Chris S

Acker vs Greer

Rahnema vs Wilinsinson

Fulton Vs Story

Dont know about 5

Doubs

Malt/Acker vs Greer/Wilk

rah/ful vs smith/story

The sad thing is if Taylor P plays I think Bearden wins no prob now they are the prohibitive underdogs

Being bearden u have got to feel terrible about the pagt two years

Should be 2 time state champ. Fulton doesnt play last year, if he does they win. Patrick doesnt play this year, if he does they win

If I were their coach id be pulling my hair out. From two rings to no rings.

i wont give specific predictions but ill tell you right now this one will come down to doubles, and bearden has very strong 1 and 2 doubles teams...it will be a good match

QUOTE(MaroonNation77 @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826443688[/snapback]i wont give specific predictions but ill tell you right now this one will come down to doubles, and bearden has very strong 1 and 2 doubles teams...it will be a good match

Don't know it might not even go to doubles, I say SH takes it 4-1 or 4-2

The story is Wilkinson has mono. If that is the case, things would be alot more even. We will see how everybody matches up today b/c we play SH. How long is someone normally out with mono???? The region would be three weeks from Friday.

Bearden has to play Farragut for district championship next week..We only beat them 5-4 last time. Assuming we beat them Oak Ridge is next, who has two really good players . Win that and Science Hill. If Wilkinson plays, they are a BIG favorite. Without him, I think it can go either way. If he is out for the rest of the year, Siegel now becomes the favorite. Should be an interesting couple of weeks

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:34 AM) 826444859[/snapback]The story is Wilkinson has mono. If that is the case, things would be alot more even. We will see how everybody matches up today b/c we play SH. How long is someone normally out with mono???? The region would be three weeks from Friday.

Bearden has to play Farragut for district championship next week..We only beat them 5-4 last time. Assuming we beat them Oak Ridge is next, who has two really good players . Win that and Science Hill. If Wilkinson plays, they are a BIG favorite. Without him, I think it can go either way. If he is out for the rest of the year, Siegel now becomes the favorite. Should be an interesting couple of weeks

yes...wilkinson is out. with mono you are usually out for about 2 to 3 weeks sometimes more...it all depends on the person i guess...with him out it also evens out the THS SHHS match...but did i read that correctly when you said bearden only beat farragutt 5-4 this year?