Purple Pounders Fresh Start

warrior2024

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys don't let the Ooltewah fans get under your skin. It has been my experience that you can always tell the teams that don't have a tradition of winning but become pretty good, b/c they like to tell you how good they are and how bad you are. I have been around programs with tradition and we always let winning do the talking for us. No need to talk bad about other teams to make yourself feel good. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Anyway the Central players are working hard and looking to improve but only time will tell.

QUOTE(ImaOWL @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826448638[/snapback]This is coachT. Thats what CoachT is for.... Its only 1 Ooltewah fan anyways..

You are right "ImaOWL". I apoligize to all the Ooltewah fans! One bad apple sometimes can make the whole bunch look bad.

QUOTE(wardawg2038 @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826448569[/snapback]Guys don't let the Ooltewah fans get under your skin. It has been my experience that you can always tell the teams that don't have a tradition of winning but become pretty good, b/c they like to tell you how good they are and how bad you are. I have been around programs with tradition and we always let winning do the talking for us. No need to talk bad about other teams to make yourself feel good. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Anyway the Central players are working hard and looking to improve but only time will tell.

That's an excellent point!!!

QUOTE(wardawg2038 @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826448569[/snapback]Guys don't let the Ooltewah fans get under your skin. It has been my experience that you can always tell the teams that don't have a tradition of winning but become pretty good, b/c they like to tell you how good they are and how bad you are. I have been around programs with tradition and we always let winning do the talking for us. No need to talk bad about other teams to make yourself feel good. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Anyway the Central players are working hard and looking to improve but only time will tell.

which program would that be?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(warrior2024 @ May 1 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826449223[/snapback]He rebuilt a program at Lake County that had an awesome tradition. Maybe you need to quit worrying about Central and start worrying about those Middle Tennessee teams that keep ruining your great hopes.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> lake county