Purple Pounders Fresh Start

warrior2024

primetime must be a young one. He obviously has no memory of the years and years of weak owl teams. I applaud them for their recent success but still can't understand why primetime has such a case of Pounder envy? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PRIMETIME OWL @ May 1 2007 - 10:43 AM) 826449185[/snapback]which program would that be?

The fact is no time owl, Central has a very well known history. They have a glass shelve in their hallway full of something you guys have yet to gain. Their called STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES. (7). All you people want to do is bash them. I would have to say it is invy. The fact of the matter is you can bash all you want, but you can never take away that TRADITION and HISTORY. So go bash someone you actually play now. And oh, take a look in the mirror sometime and think about how many years you have winning now. 6!!!!!

Primetime Owl , let's see you laugh at Lake County. Let's compare history. 1st Lake Co. two state titles, 3 state runnerups, 4 state semifinal appearances and two many quarterfinal and 2nd round appearances to count. Ooltewah has a couple of semifinal appearances to talk about. Last year Ooltewah to the semis and Lake Co. to the Quarters. One game difference. It is hard to compare because the mighty Owls have very little history. In fact I can remember some winless years up in Owl country. Until you have a little gold or at least silver to put in your trophy case please try and remain a tad bit humble ok. CoachT was designed to have intelligent conversation about HS sports, not to be a sounding board for trash talk and nonsense, but that is what it is fast becoming. I know this is not indicitive of all Owl fans but the the few cause others to have a negative view toward the program. Finally we will see how well the Owls fair in a few years when the area wide talent well they are drawing from dries up!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to Central! Boy that is hard for me to say but when you get a bledsoe boy over there with the record he has there is only going to be success. I would have loved to see him in blue and gold and watching him in purple is hard to swallow but to tell you the truth I think he will not only turn that program around he will do it quickly. Oh, and what kind of scare does an owl put into anyone

QUOTE(bchswar @ May 2 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826450022[/snapback]Good luck to Central! Boy that is hard for me to say but when you get a bledsoe boy over there with the record he has there is only going to be success. I would have loved to see him in blue and gold and watching him in purple is hard to swallow but to tell you the truth I think he will not only turn that program around he will do it quickly. Oh, and what kind of scare does an owl put into anyone

Just like the kind of scare that a PURPLE POUNDER puts into people.

QUOTE(ImaOWL @ May 1 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826449441[/snapback]Those "Championships" were won back in the 40's and 50's when Central was downtown and there weren't state championships at that time. No one is bashing Central's success way back in the past. Primetime just likes to get in you guy's heads.

It dosnt matter, the question is, how many do you guys have? 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(wardawg2038 @ May 3 2007 - 06:54 PM) 826451066[/snapback]Well it is also true that the players and coaches at Ooltewah were not even born when the Owls won a Champ.... oops my bad the Owls have not won one yet!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />