Purple Pounders Fresh Start

warrior2024

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(warrior2024 @ May 7 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826453519[/snapback]Have the Pounders found a scrimmage for Tuesday? I hope that they get to end on a high note. Central has a promising future. Get'um Bro.

Warrior, I believe you're definitely correct on your comment on the future. I still think they'll surprise several people this fall. There's no doubt they've made a great hire. The players and parents will all be impressed and happy with the future.

QUOTE(warrior2024 @ May 1 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826449223[/snapback]He rebuilt a program at Lake County that had an awesome tradition. Maybe you need to quit worrying about Central and start worrying about those Middle Tennessee teams that keep ruining your great hopes.

Brandon Springer & Brandon Springer alone rebuilt the Lake County program

QUOTE(warrior2024 @ May 8 2007 - 12:57 PM) 826454425[/snapback]And who are you? Why respond to this thread? If you have a problem with coach he is not hard to find. I do not think comments like yours are appropriate for this thread.

Surely he doesn't know he shouldnt' mess with guys from the Valley. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

FBPLACE, that screen name ought to be FB lack of knowledge! I did not know 1 person could build a program. If that were the case why did Andre Flowers not do it for Dyer Co. I would bet that alot of other players that have worked their tails off for Lake Co. the last 4 years would also disagree with that statement. In fact I know Brandon real well and he would be the first to say he had a huge amount of help from his teammates and coaching staff. The resurgence of Lake County football as a TEAM effort. The players bought into the coach's system and work hard and played together as a team. The talent was there to be successful. The Coaching staff brought 1. Discipline, 2. an off-season weight program 3. A summer conditioning and weight program along with an excitement for the game. Not just the HC but the entire staff. Springer was a great player and will be a good college player at UT-Martin but there were alot of other good players on those teams the last 4 years. Anyway, back to the subject at hand Central wrapped up spring on tuesday with a controlled intersquad scrimmage. The Pounders had a few bright spots and some things that definitely must improve. They missed out on about 9 players due to baseball and track obligations so hopefully those guys will get caught up on the terminology and things this summer. Overall good spring for the Pounders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell some of us former Harrison folks about the new coach /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />.

Don't worry about the Baby Birds in Hootyville. Central still has more State Championships in Mens sports than the Hoots. All they can claim is Girl Team State Cahmpionships. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> The Hooters only excel in Girl Sports! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />