District 13AA Results

DCfan74

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(westtn2004state @ May 8 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826454961[/snapback]Ramsey and Massey are ridiculous...They have taken the best pitching in the district and ripped the cover off of it.

And they can now work on their batting in the off season. Dyer County verses Dyersburg in the 13AA District Championship

QUOTE(SaintKnute @ May 9 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826455190[/snapback]And they can now work on their batting in the off season. Dyer County verses Dyersburg in the 13AA District Championship

Pretty sure they don't have much to work on...if you were watching the games. They'll both be playing college ball next season. I have nothing bad to say about Dyersburg. Their coaches have been real nice and respectable. You can work on your attitude though...but usually the people that down other players are ones that aren't or weren't very good. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Not worried about too much though, 41-1 in Tennessee is a record around here that will never be broken. Been there, seen it all, won it all. Good Luck 13AA.

QUOTE(DCfan74 @ May 9 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826456022[/snapback]Dyer Co. wins both games tonite in Union City against Dyersburg, 11-4, 6-2. Dyer Co. is 2007 District 13AA Champs. How bout them Choctaws!!!

Congrats Coach Ozment and the Choctaws. Good luck in the regions.

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 14 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826458992[/snapback]hope you lose!

Get used to sitting on the couch, because with an attitude like that you are a true loser,and that's where you will stay. Learn some sportsmanship, and respect for the kids out there putting out 100% effort to get some success.

QUOTE(Law&Order @ May 14 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826459141[/snapback]Get used to sitting on the couch, because with an attitude like that you are a true loser,and that's where you will stay. Learn some sportsmanship, and respect for the kids out there putting out 100% effort to get some success.

sportmanship. REALLY! because someone hopes that a team will lose?! what are you suppose to do, rout for all teams to win? this is what i am saying. i hoped that DC would lose. they didn't. good for them. i hope they lose the next game, and if they win that one. good for them! i hope they lose the won after that. if DC lost every game in every sport for the next 25 years, i would be estatic. nothing about sportsmanship. just don't like anything that has to do with DC.

and respect for kids. REALLY! if anyone who posted on this message board, respected kids, we would not be posting messages about high school games.

so just to put it another way, in the sportsmanship way, GOOD LUCK ON WED USJ! is that better. same difference, just in the postitive instead of the negative. however, when it all boils down to it, i am still hoping USJ wins and that DC loses.

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 14 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826459254[/snapback]sportmanship. REALLY! because someone hopes that a team will lose?! what are you suppose to do, rout for all teams to win? this is what i am saying. i hoped that DC would lose. they didn't. good for them. i hope they lose the next game, and if they win that one. good for them! i hope they lose the won after that. if DC lost every game in every sport for the next 25 years, i would be estatic. nothing about sportsmanship. just don't like anything that has to do with DC.

and respect for kids. REALLY! if anyone who posted on this message board, respected kids, we would not be posting messages about high school games.

so just to put it another way, in the sportsmanship way, GOOD LUCK ON WED USJ! is that better. same difference, just in the postitive instead of the negative. however, when it all boils down to it, i am still hoping USJ wins and that DC loses.

stop crying

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 14 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826459254[/snapback]sportmanship. REALLY! because someone hopes that a team will lose?! what are you suppose to do, rout for all teams to win? this is what i am saying. i hoped that DC would lose. they didn't. good for them. i hope they lose the next game, and if they win that one. good for them! i hope they lose the won after that. if DC lost every game in every sport for the next 25 years, i would be estatic. nothing about sportsmanship. just don't like anything that has to do with DC.

hey you could always get a jump on us in golf ... i mean since you obviously aren't playing anymore baseball

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 14 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826459254[/snapback]and respect for kids. REALLY! if anyone who posted on this message board, respected kids, we would not be posting messages about high school games.

Do you really mean that? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

The majority of posters are parents, coaches, players, etc... I promise you, they respect the kids. I love sports, and I have a great deal of respect for most aspects of the game of baseball. Without question, I respect the kids out there playing. Most have to work hard to achieve their results. How can an adult not respect a kid working hard to better himself? If you don't respect the players, then you need to find another sport to follow other than high school baseball. Dude,That's sad.