7AAA District Tourney

fudge

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 5 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826452371[/snapback]hopefully the weather wont have too many errors they practiced hitting in the cage yesterday so it should be intresting on how it plays lol

LOL, is the games still on?

QUOTE(fudge @ May 5 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826452381[/snapback]LOL, is the games still on?

as of now, yes. the outfields at oakland and siegel are a little bit wet from last night but they had the tarps down. i believe they can get them all dry before the first games. hopefully the rain will hold up.

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ May 5 2007 - 11:49 AM) 826452390[/snapback]as of now, yes. the outfields at oakland and siegel are a little bit wet from last night but they had the tarps down. i believe they can get them all dry before the first games. hopefully the rain will hold up.

Thanks Winners!

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 6 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826452714[/snapback]yep with the way this is gonna pan out i think some freshman better be ready...the rain is killing us hopefully some way somehow it will work to our advantage

GO WARRIORS

How can the district 9A tournament get 5 games in on Friday and Saturday and District 7AAA not play any games and both tournaments are played in Murfreesboro?

QUOTE(binns37388 @ May 6 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826452839[/snapback]How can the district 9A tournament get 5 games in on Friday and Saturday and District 7AAA not play any games and both tournaments are played in Murfreesboro?

Uh District 9's was NOT in the Boro.....that is in Smyrna. Both are in Rutherford County, that is the only similarity. Several yrs back, Oakland had a football player struck by lightning who died from it... He was trying his best to get off the practice field when the storm hit. Thus, they are VERY VERY cautious about playing when there is any sort of threatening weather on the OHS campus. It was a virtual light show most of yesterday at my home and I live b/t Siegel and Oakland. As a parent, I am appreciative of them worrying about another injury or fatality to a child or adult. That is something that is difficult to recover from emotionally. Both administrators at Siegel and Oakland were around at that tagic time, so it would be utmost on their minds. Games can be made up; lives can't.