7AAA District Tourney

fudge

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ May 10 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826456524[/snapback]how is the region final host decided?

Well the way it used to be was 7-AAA hosted the odd years (2007) and 8-AAA hosted the even years....I believe that is the way it used to be but dont' hold me to that.....and if it is two 8-AAA teams in the finals or two 7-AAA teams then I would assume it would be at the higher seed....but once again....someone will need to clarify this!

QUOTE(pedo_29 @ May 10 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826456540[/snapback]Well the way it used to be was 7-AAA hosted the odd years (2007) and 8-AAA hosted the even years....I believe that is the way it used to be but dont' hold me to that.....and if it is two 8-AAA teams in the finals or two 7-AAA teams then I would assume it would be at the higher seed....but once again....someone will need to clarify this!

you are correct

QUOTE(magoo043 @ May 10 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826456614[/snapback]As long as Oakland keeps winning they will NOT have to leave their field until the state championship game!!!!!!

How about those 2nd ranked Patriots!!!!! USA TODAY has them #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Oakland! Keep Tennessee on the top of those national rankings for us all!

We need people to take a second look and see how many great ball players we have in this State.

You make us all proud to be Tennessians, and I know Murfreesboro is proud of you all up there!

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 10 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826456771[/snapback]Go Pats

Tonight was Oakland's 22nd consecutive win!!! This ties the school record set by the 99 state championship team!!! 40th win ties another school record set by the 2000 state champ. team!!!!

Great job guys!!!!!!!!! 7 more is all we need!!!!!