Elizabethton Football

On the subject of Coach S. Witten coming back to the Orange & Black........

If Shawn is coming back on his own accord and if this is the job he has been wanting, I think it is great. You know the community of Elizabethton will have thier arms open wide for him and surely the blonde bomb from the 'Concerned Citizens Group' will pitch in an extra 12K because she loves the kids. Now if Shawn is coming back because of a 'guilt trip' laid on him by 'The Gang'......... well, Shawn should stay put at UT. Witten is a fantastic kid from a wonderful family and I hope if he is coming back that it is his 'dream' job. Good luck to the Cyclones.

Yes, there is more coming and it has nothing to do with football. The 'show' isn't over.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hey guys the football team will host the buffet Thursday night from 5pm till 9pm at the Pizza Inn in Elizabethton!

So try and show your support for this upcoming team and come out and have some pizza! Also all carryouts go toward the team as well!!!

Plus you should here the new coach's name tommorow!!!!!!!!

Can someone give us an update? I haven't heard an announcement yet.

Can someone give us an update? I haven't heard an announcement yet.

everything is quite right now, several rumors floating around but dont put any stock in them especially dave rider coming back for 1 year.. it aint gonna happen

the wait is their seeing if the state will let him coach while getting his teaching thing if not it will be jeff pierce we was told this in the workout this morning. and if the blonde women will loan us 12 k im sure we can get a coach

the wait is their seeing if the state will let him coach while getting his teaching thing if not it will be jeff pierce we was told this in the workout this morning. and if the blonde women will loan us 12 k im sure we can get a coach

What does a head football coach at Elizabethton make on the year? Just curious.

you know thier actually kids out there that loves playing football and if your one of this people who think that theres nothing left then jst sit back and wacth ok

What??? I was curious as to what the head football coach at Elizabethton makes. Is it comparable to the county schools? More? Less? I am not familier with what the coaching supplements are at the different schools. Why is this not a reasonable question?

What??? I was curious as to what the head football coach at Elizabethton makes. Is it comparable to the county schools? More? Less? I am not familier with what the coaching supplements are at the different schools. Why is this not a reasonable question?

Yes old44, I was confused as well regarding Madman101's response to your question. It seems like a reasonable question to me.

I hope Witten gets the job because the back up plan that is in place the team should just punt. If what I hear about the basketball job is true then EHS made a great move but we will see if it comes true.

What is the rumor going around about basketball? And I hope Witten gets the job for football, even if it takes a year and Dave steps in for this year. I know Jeff Pierce and think alot of him and his family but I'm not sure about being the head coach is right for him. I guess only time will tell.

What is the rumor going around about basketball? And I hope Witten gets the job for football, even if it takes a year and Dave steps in for this year. I know Jeff Pierce and think alot of him and his family but I'm not sure about being the head coach is right for him. I guess only time will tell.

i didnt mean to respond to his comment my bad and its prob not enough all i know f we did have the money we prob would have a good coach