Elizabethton Football

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do trust the admin to get our sports program back on top by bringing in good coaching staffs, will they prove me wrong? they might i dont know time will tell. But I'm not going to go around talking people down because coaching changes are being made, yes we lost a good BB coach. Yes it affects the kids but what affects the kids the most is the parents negitive remarks on everything the admin and board does. we could have the bear coaching football, rupp in basketball, cox in baseball and with the parents not encouraging the kids and saying nothing but negitive remarks when things dont go the way they want them to, we would still be where we are today. It seems to me that Payne steped down on his own, it was nothing the admin did, they didnt force him out, he had a choice to make, that is the path is chose to go so why dont folks just accept that and move on and stop the negitive stuff. The kids needs us the parents, fans, alumi more than ever right now, they dont need to hear all the BS on here and in Walmart. Has any of you parents thought about going down to the school and helping with summer workouts and conditioning? Yea that would be nice to see wouldnt it.

A true Cyclone when knocked down will get right back up and continue to fight but bigger and stronger so we need to ban together and support the kids and ride this wave out and see what happens then if things dont improve do something about it.

QUOTE(winchampionships @ Jun 15 2007 - 08:14 AM) 826475371[/snapback]Yes I do trust the admin to get our sports program back on top by bringing in good coaching staffs, will they prove me wrong? they might i dont know time will tell. But I'm not going to go around talking people down because coaching changes are being made, yes we lost a good BB coach. Yes it affects the kids but what affects the kids the most is the parents negitive remarks on everything the admin and board does. we could have the bear coaching football, rupp in basketball, cox in baseball and with the parents not encouraging the kids and saying nothing but negitive remarks when things dont go the way they want them to, we would still be where we are today. It seems to me that Payne steped down on his own, it was nothing the admin did, they didnt force him out, he had a choice to make, that is the path is chose to go so why dont folks just accept that and move on and stop the negitive stuff. The kids needs us the parents, fans, alumi more than ever right now, they dont need to hear all the BS on here and in Walmart. Has any of you parents thought about going down to the school and helping with summer workouts and conditioning? Yea that would be nice to see wouldnt it.

A true Cyclone when knocked down will get right back up and continue to fight but bigger and stronger so we need to ban together and support the kids and ride this wave out and see what happens then if things dont improve do something about it.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Which 'truck' did you fall off of?

'CLEAR THE HILL'

QUOTE(voice @ Jun 15 2007 - 10:45 AM) 826475421[/snapback]GLee

Go on to KY! We have heard your negitave comments for the last 4 years about everything. Good luck to P. I hope that he has as much success in college as he had at EHS.

Come on Mr. Microphone. Your just jealous.

On a serious note, trying to talk to the people who have torn the athletic department apart was useless. I tried, as have others. That is why I voice my opinion where it will be heard. On CoachT. Elizabethon will always be 'home' to me and I will always come thru and have friends here. My best friends in this community are the kids that I have had a pleasure to work with. Hopefully my legacy in Elizabethton will speak for itself. I have given my all for the kids and wouldn't change a thing except for a few in leadership positions that these kids were 'stuck' with. Now take Payne for example. Good man, good coach who pushed the kids to excell and taught them how to achieve goals. I never gave him anything but support because he was all about success for the kids. He was a great example for every teacher and coach at Elizabethton. You or your cronies will never be able to explain his departure away. You may satisfy yourselves, but no one else.

Come on up to the house. I do need some help packing. And yes, in a way, this is not my battle anymore except for the fact that I want the best for the young men & women of Elizabethton High School. Has that been the case....... no! Could it have been........ yes! Good luck friend.

Well I guess EHS is low as it can get for a while but lets see what happen later down the road to all the programs!!!

The football program is going to be getting some help from a new CYCLONE TOUCHDOWN CLUB devoted strictly to helping the football programs with there needs. We are already going to send them to a team camp at Middle Tennesse later this summer and have got alot of great ideas for the future. This club is open to anyone from players,coaches,parents,teachers,alumni,and anybody who wants to help the football program.

100% of the money will go directly to the football program. So if you want to help us grow join up and lets help this team and teams of the future! This club is not associated with the school system in no way. So we can donate anyway we feel the need! Any questions call Wayne Kelley @ 547-3023 or Mike Ward @ 956-4328

QUOTE(orange and black @ Jun 15 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826475540[/snapback]Well I guess EHS is low as it can get for a while but lets see what happen later down the road to all the programs!!!

The football program is going to be getting some help from a new CYCLONE TOUCHDOWN CLUB devoted strictly to helping the football programs with there needs. We are already going to send them to a team camp at Middle Tennesse later this summer and have got alot of great ideas for the future. This club is open to anyone from players,coaches,parents,teachers,alumni,and anybody who wants to help the football program.

100% of the money will go directly to the football program. So if you want to help us grow join up and lets help this team and teams of the future! This club is not associated with the school system in no way. So we can donate anyway we feel the need! Any questions call Wayne Kelley @ 547-3023

Does Wayne Kelley have a kid who plays youth club.

QUOTE(GLee @ Jun 15 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826475452[/snapback]Come on Mr. Microphone. Your just jealous.

On a serious note, trying to talk to the people who have torn the athletic department apart was useless. I tried, as have others. That is why I voice my opinion where it will be heard. On CoachT. Elizabethon will always be 'home' to me and I will always come thru and have friends here. My best friends in this community are the kids that I have had a pleasure to work with. Hopefully my legacy in Elizabethton will speak for itself. I have given my all for the kids and wouldn't change a thing except for a few in leadership positions that these kids were 'stuck' with. Now take Payne for example. Good man, good coach who pushed the kids to excell and taught them how to achieve goals. I never gave him anything but support because he was all about success for the kids. He was a great example for every teacher and coach at Elizabethton. You or your cronies will never be able to explain his departure away. You may satisfy yourselves, but no one else.

Come on up to the house. I do need some help packing. And yes, in a way, this is not my battle anymore except for the fact that I want the best for the young men & women of Elizabethton High School. Has that been the case....... no! Could it have been........ yes! Good luck friend.

Good post and good luck in Ky...will probably watch your son when they play Centre