Elizabethton Football

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrence Newman and Eric Ainge also according to the paper.

I hope Shawn gets the head coaching job. I hope he brings in some good help. If he brings in some of the help that is rumored then he is doomed also. Just because you can talk and BS a lot of people does not mean you can coach. If the place you are at now cannot stand you then Elizabethton does not need you because they have enough deadbeats.

I hope Shawn gets the head coaching job. I hope he brings in some good help. If he brings in some of the help that is rumored then he is doomed also. Just because you can talk and BS a lot of people does not mean you can coach. If the place you are at now cannot stand you then Elizabethton does not need you because they have enough deadbeats.

"Clear The Hill"

shawn is our new coach and our offense and defence made it to the championship of the 7 on 7 camp, Wes Anderson looked pretty good throwing today also ,and Derek Carr caught all of his passes from the backfield, Julian Smith looked awesome playing some safety had a couple of picks, Justin Fuqua looked good like always from the WR spot and so did Wendell, also Kendell waslh looked good at DB, i think this team is going to suprce a bunch of people /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />