District 8AAA tournament

Legends

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennesseelofton @ May 8 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826454776[/snapback]Wow sounds like a great game. Congrats to Coffee Co and goodluck to them tomorrow. Hopefully there wasn't any umpire errors to hear about.

Coffee County and Lawrenceburg are worthy! Congrats Coach James and Coach Jones. I have to assume one is coming to the boro. Big Ben Aarons vs Tennyson Dodd....how's that fora monster movie? I was hoping for the fans of Lincoln to join the fans of Oakland in a hoot out. Maybe next year!

QUOTE(confounded @ May 8 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826454856[/snapback]Coffee County and Lawrenceburg are worthy! Congrats Coach James and Coach Jones. I have to assume one is coming to the boro. Big Ben Aarons vs Tennyson Dodd....how's that fora monster movie? I was hoping for the fans of Lincoln to join the fans of Oakland in a hoot out. Maybe next year!

WOW!!! What a game! Both teams need to be congratulated on a game well played. Lincoln County was a class act and those boys did a great job. What do you say about Coffee County? They played one heck of a game. Saywer Mason did them proud! Over heard him say that he wasn't ready for the seniors to be finished. Great job Coffee County congratulation to the guys and coaches!!!

As, far as blue goes GOOD JOB!!!

QUOTE(Legends @ May 8 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826454873[/snapback]WOW!!! What a game! Both teams need to be congratulated on a game well played. Lincoln County was a class act and those boys did a great job. What do you say about Coffee County? They played one heck of a game. Saywer Mason did them proud! Over heard him say that he wasn't ready for the seniors to be finished. Great job Coffee County congratulation to the guys and coaches!!!

As, far as blue goes GOOD JOB!!!

THATS RIGHT WHAT A GAME!!!!!!! RED RAIDERS HAVE A GREAT YOUNG BALL CULB. THESE GUYS PLAYED 10 INNINGS OF GOOD BALL.THE YOUNG MAN ON THE HILL WAS A STUD!!!!!! HE BROUGHT HIS A GAME TO TOWN.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

Well it was a very good game tonight both teams played their hearts out and never gave up...one thing i have had on my mind though.... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> never say your team will run through districts and be playing in the state tourney before the season even starts, you may be good but i don't think anyone is that good. That being said, good game, good plays, and great pitching from both sides congrats coffee county! go get Lawrance County tmrw should be a good game Coffee County should have swept series in regular seasons blew up in the late innings at Lawrance and lost it by a run could get interesting /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ....Go CC!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(tennesseelofton @ May 8 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826454776[/snapback]Wow sounds like a great game. Congrats to Coffee Co and goodluck to them tomorrow. Hopefully there wasn't any umpire errors to hear about.

Nothing but congrats to Coffee County. You knew early on that somebody was gonna be heartbroken. Heck of a game, just not ready for it to be over. Both teams played their hearts out. We hope that Lawrence and Coffee do 8AAA proud, good luck to both. Lincoln County loses 8 special seniors. 3 of those . . . Cody Gaskill, Brandon Netherland, and Shamichael Black have been playing together since they were 6 years old. They, along with William Merritt will be continuing their careers as all have signed baseball scholarships. To #'s 1, 2, and 3 . . . thanks for the wonderful ride for the past 11 years. We know that there will be many more memories to come, though it will be different seeing you on opposite sides! Again, great game, congratulations to Coffee County, and good luck to Lawrence and Coffee!

I JUST WANNA TAKE THE TIME TO SAY THAT THIS MAYBE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN DISTRICT 8 HISTORY. GREAT PLAYS ON BOTH SIDES,,,,,,,AND MY HAT IS OFF TO BOTH PITCHERS......BOTH HAD GREAT GAMES AND ITS A SHAME ONE HAD TO LOSE....AND BOTH WENT PAST THE 7 INNING MARK. I THINK MASON WENT THRU 8 COMPLETE AND LINCOLN CO PITCHER WENT 9 COMPLETE....GREAT JOB GUYS.......THIS IS WHAT HS BASEBALL IN ALL ABOUT...CONGRATS TO ALL AND GOOD LUCK TO CC TODAY.....

QUOTE(hsfanbaseball @ May 9 2007 - 07:35 AM) 826455178[/snapback]I JUST WANNA TAKE THE TIME TO SAY THAT THIS MAYBE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN DISTRICT 8 HISTORY. GREAT PLAYS ON BOTH SIDES,,,,,,,AND MY HAT IS OFF TO BOTH PITCHERS......BOTH HAD GREAT GAMES AND ITS A SHAME ONE HAD TO LOSE....AND BOTH WENT PAST THE 7 INNING MARK. I THINK MASON WENT THRU 8 COMPLETE AND LINCOLN CO PITCHER WENT 9 COMPLETE....GREAT JOB GUYS.......THIS IS WHAT HS BASEBALL IN ALL ABOUT...CONGRATS TO ALL AND GOOD LUCK TO CC TODAY.....

haha i don't know about the greatest game in 8-AAA history but I believe it ranks up there in the top 5 for sure. Congrats to Coffee County on putting together 10 solid innings....The Sharpe kid for Lincoln County was solid...just appeared to run out of gas towards the end. Sawyer Mason for CC was solid as well...couldn't be more proud of him. He has been through a lot this season but came back in the biggest game of his career and pitched the best game of his high school career. Good luck to the Raiders tonight, I'm sure however it plays out that Lawrence Co and Coffee Co will represent 8-AAA well in the region....Also, congratulations to Coach Jones on his third trip to the region tournament as a head coach....quite an accomplishment!

QUOTE(pedo_29 @ May 9 2007 - 02:31 PM) 826455569[/snapback]haha i don't know about the greatest game in 8-AAA history but I believe it ranks up there in the top 5 for sure. Congrats to Coffee County on putting together 10 solid innings....The Sharpe kid for Lincoln County was solid...just appeared to run out of gas towards the end. Sawyer Mason for CC was solid as well...couldn't be more proud of him. He has been through a lot this season but came back in the biggest game of his career and pitched the best game of his high school career. Good luck to the Raiders tonight, I'm sure however it plays out that Lawrence Co and Coffee Co will represent 8-AAA well in the region....Also, congratulations to Coach Jones on his third trip to the region tournament as a head coach....quite an accomplishment!

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ..........I SAID ONE OF THE BEST......NOT THE BEST........I HAVE THOUGHT COFFEE WOULD BE SOMEONE TO CONTEND WITH ALL YEAR.......CONGRATS TO COACH JONES AND HIS SQUAD.....SOMEONE SAID THAT MOST OF HIS PLAYERS RETURN???????? IF THAT BE THE CASE.....THE DISTRICT WILL ALL BE PLAYING FOR SECOND PLACE........AGAIN,,,,,CONGRATS TO YJE RAIDERS.......

QUOTE(hsfanbaseball @ May 9 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826456072[/snapback]DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ..........I SAID ONE OF THE BEST......NOT THE BEST........I HAVE THOUGHT COFFEE WOULD BE SOMEONE TO CONTEND WITH ALL YEAR.......CONGRATS TO COACH JONES AND HIS SQUAD.....SOMEONE SAID THAT MOST OF HIS PLAYERS RETURN???????? IF THAT BE THE CASE.....THE DISTRICT WILL ALL BE PLAYING FOR SECOND PLACE........AGAIN,,,,,CONGRATS TO YJE RAIDERS.......

he loses 2nd baseman Robert George, rightfielder Harrison Boyd, and 2 pitchers Zach Miller and Brandon Pearson.