Most Under rated team

BaseBALLIN22

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BaseBALLIN22 @ May 10 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826456563[/snapback]winning one game does not make u the most under rated..That was dumb, please respond with a team that has a winning record and that makes it to the next round of regions.

the answer is def not JPII bc of that..

It doesnt matter whether u have a winning record or a losing record...they just got a trip to sub-state. and BA doesnt. Thats just how it goes. It's called Baseball!

Congrats on the victory! Good luck the rest of the way.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ May 10 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826456747[/snapback]It doesnt matter whether u have a winning record or a losing record...they just got a trip to sub-state. and BA doesnt. Thats just how it goes. It's called Baseball!

Congrats on the victory! Good luck the rest of the way.

All im arguing is winning one game doesnt make u a cinderella team. And my definition isnt any different, I just dont agree with a 7-20(?) record and one win over an average team anything special..maybe its me?

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 10 2007 - 11:46 PM) 826456968[/snapback]Cookeville finished 6th in the district in the regular season, finishing 5-9 in the district and are now 20-17 overall.

Any other teams with below-500 district records still alive????

Cocke County

1-14 District Record

Only 2 wins in AAA baseball. Sullivan Central and Morristown East prior to the postseason.

Their other 3 regular season wins came against: Happy Valley, Unaka and Knox Carter

QUOTE(highheat @ May 10 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826456378[/snapback]What about Dyer County beating Dyersburg twice to win 13AA!

The Choctaws came to PLAY ! Dyer County players,coaches, parents & fans may have been the only ones that beleived that they could do it twice in the same day, but those kids have HEART ! I'll give credit to the Trojans for being a very talented ball club, BUT....... Dyer County has NO QUIT in them ! Coach Ozment has done a GREAT job with a relatively young ball club this year & yesterday's "Back 2 Back" was a combination of great coaching & a ball team that was on a mission. The whole team held themselves accountable for their own destiny. Congratulations D C ! What a way to finish the District Tourney, ending Milan's season on Tuesday & "Back 2 Back" wins over a very talented Dyersburg team.

Dyer County you should be proud having BOTH teams advancing to Regional play ! Congratulations Coach Ozment on a job well done with only 4 seniors on your ball club & congratulations to the Dyer County Choctaws DISTRICT 13AA CHAMPIONS !!! To each & every one of you WELL DONE !

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 10 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826456968[/snapback]Cookeville finished 6th in the district in the regular season, finishing 5-9 in the district and are now 20-17 overall.

Any other teams with below-500 district records still alive????

Pope John Paul II HS is 0-15 in region play I believe and still alive