CAN ANYBODY STOP THE SODDY DAISY LADY TROJANS?

SPIRIT-DAD007

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fastpitch101 @ May 15 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826459908[/snapback]Well, after this year Soddy is probably done for several years. All starters graduate. This year I think several teams could cause them some pain

Good programs reload. Soddy has in the past. I am sure they will again.

QUOTE(bluesfan @ May 15 2007 - 08:16 PM) 826459865[/snapback]I takes them a long time to graduate in chattanooga. We should be used to it by now. It's called bending the rules.

Oh, sorry about that, I meant one state championship and 2 second place finishes. anyway, they've been there every year so far. and who knows, they'll probobly be back again this year. but i'm sure the girls realize they have a target on their backs every time they step out on the field. there is about 5 or 6 good teams out there this year, who knows, anything can happen in one game.

good luck to all.

QUOTE(SPIRIT-DAD007 @ May 15 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826459704[/snapback]QUESTION IS, CAN ANY TEAM STOP SODDY DAISY FROM WINNING THEIR 2ND STRAIGHT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

FYI- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE 8 SENIORS SODDY HAS, HAS BEEN IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THE LAST 4 YEARS IN A ROW, WINNING LAST YEAR AND FINISHING 2ND 3 TIMES. I'M NOT SURE, BUT THIS HAS TO BE SOME TYPE OF RECORD IN HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL.----I BELIEVE THEIR COMBINED TOTAL RECORD OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS IS SOMETHING LIKE 188-12 ??? WOW!!!!

CAN ANYBODY STOP THESE GIRLS FROM ANOTHER ONE ????

OF COURSE, THERE IS SEVERAL GOOD TEAMS OUT THERE, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP??? WHAT DO YOU THINK????

im not sure about what kind of record that is or if it is one.....but i would bet ezell harding might have a better record than that in the state tourn in the mid 90's just a guess

im not sure about what kind of record that is or if it is one.....but i would bet ezell harding might have a better record than that in the state tourn in the mid 90's just a guess

[/quot

YES, EZELL HAD SOME GOOD TEAMS AS WELL. BUT I GOT THIS FROM A SPORTS WRITTER IN CHATTANOOGA. WHAT HE WAS RESEARCHING WAS, HAS ANY OTHER TEAM IN TENNESSEE EVER HAD THE SAME 8 SENIORS ON A TEAM, GO TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 4 YEARS IN A ROW AND HOW MANY TITLES THEY HAVE, AS WELL AS HOW MANY WINS THOSE SAME GIRLS HAVE OVER THE WHOLE PERIOD.

IT'S A PRETTY INTERESTING QUESTION. HISTORY COULD BE MADE IF THE LADY TROJANS CONTINUE THEIR RUN. AND NO MATTER WHO THE TEAM IS, THAT'S A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE STAT TO HAVE AND BE INVOLVED WITH. NOT MANY GIRLS CAN SAY THAT.

BUT TIME WILL TELL, WE'LL SEE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!!

I don't know how many seniors....how many years....but I am pretty sure Gibbs has been to the State Tourney like 24 of the last 25 years or something crazy like that! Then only time recently they did not make it was I think three years ago when they lost in the first Region elimination game. If there is a record...I am sure they have it!