Science Hill vs. Dobyns-Bennett part III

fanatic55

QUOTE(reaction @ May 16 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826460339[/snapback]Good questions. Both of these teams have flown under the radar to me. I haven't kept up with them much.

DB's has 13 shut outs, Defense plays strong. 3 of those were Morristown West, Cookville and Blackman.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tribefan2 @ May 16 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826460765[/snapback]DB's has 13 shut outs, Defense plays strong. 3 of those were Morristown West, Cookville and Blackman.

but have they played agianst a tom webster and aaron shcoenfeild or the better two of backstrom and russell either one it doesnt look good because all they need is one shot to change the game. i personally dont think the db team can handle either of them on the other hand science hill plays the type of soccer to contend with them.

QUOTE(wildcatrowdy @ May 17 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826461043[/snapback]I believe that Eddie Yah is a fictional character. He is a myth. Noone can be THAT good. Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Eddie Yah. He has become legendary on CoachT, but has anyone ever seen him play?

Yes, and he is the best player of all those you've listed by far! Nessy, Santa, BF and TF are no match for Eddie.

QUOTE(wildcatrowdy @ May 17 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826461043[/snapback]I believe that Eddie Yah is a fictional character. He is a myth. Noone can be THAT good. Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Eddie Yah. He has become legendary on CoachT, but has anyone ever seen him play?

He is very good, but not the best player in the state. He's definently someone to keep an eye on if you are playing them.

QUOTE(wildcatrowdy @ May 17 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826461043[/snapback]I believe that Eddie Yah is a fictional character. He is a myth. Noone can be THAT good. Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Eddie Yah. He has become legendary on CoachT, but has anyone ever seen him play?

Nowhere on Coacht would you find a post this year talking about how good the kid is. The only posts you will find of him will be stats as every other player. Or is it that he had a injury and then came back to score that many goals thats not true to you? lets stay positive on here.

Must be a certified hater... only makes me better.... keep it up.