Marshall County vs USJ in Round #1!

necvol

I guess you're calling me a liar, Mr Wales. Believe me, at one point, I could go to the USJ eteamz web site and view individual games summaries where it showed who had extra base hits, who were the leading hittings for each team, the pitcher's records, and a line score. I'm pretty sure this appeared in "The Jackson Sun" the day after the game was played. I won't forget this as it is an affront to my reputation. I'd be watching my back if I were you "Clint".

Here is a link to the eteamz page I was denied access to:

http://eteamz.active.com/usjbaseball/sched...p;game=10656912

Well, well, well - it seems that access has now been granted to the above game as well as the others. I wonder what happened?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 21 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826464081[/snapback]I guess you're calling me a liar, Mr Wales. Believe me, at one point, I could go to the USJ eteamz web site and view individual games summaries where it showed who had extra base hits, who were the leading hittings for each team, the pitcher's records, and a line score. I'm pretty sure this appeared in "The Jackson Sun" the day after the game was played. I won't forget this as it is an affront to my reputation. I'd be watching my back if I were you "Clint".

Here is a link to the eteamz page I was denied access to:

http://eteamz.active.com/usjbaseball/sched...p;game=10656912

Here's the deal. Coach Dyer really could care less what's on that website. If you want to know who is hitting where, what and when, call him, he'll tell you. He's not trying to hide anything from anyone, they're going to come after whoever they play. Top to bottom they're all great hitters. Don't expect a shut-out win from Marshall Co. tommorrow. It'll take at least 10 in my opinion to beat em'. Good luck to both tomorrow.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 21 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826464081[/snapback]I guess you're calling me a liar, Mr Wales. I won't forget this as it is an affront to my reputation. I'd be watching my back if I were you "Clint".

Hold on there PMan. Go back and read what I wrote. I never called you a liar. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Those funny avitar faces indicate humor and friendly jousting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> The secret information you referenced is indeed in the Jackson Sun box scores after each game. I am sorry if you think you stumbled into the secret vault, but it just aint there. If you think you have some valuable info, please share it with us. After all, you do have a print out, right?

About your reputation on Coach T, I wouldn't be too concerned. My one little post, in fun, surely couldn't tarnish a long term poster with thousands of posts, such as yourself.

If you still think I need to watch my back, let me know, because I normally handle my gunfights face to face. Now, did I fire 5 or 6 shots? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

See ya at the game tomorrow.

QUOTE(JoseWales @ May 21 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826464109[/snapback]Now, did I fire 5 or 6 shots? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Too funny JWales! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Go ahead, make my day, punk! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Good luck to the Bruins tomorrow. Both teams sound great, it's a shame one has to lose.

Here is part of what I printed out showing USJ's last three games:

USJ 17, Westwood 0

Westwood 000 00 - 0 1 3

USJ (10)10 6x - 17 8 0

WP: Benjie Fesmire (10-0). LP: Desmond Dixon. 3B: U - Fesmire.

2B: W - Dominique Shaw; U - Preston Overbey, Will Glenn, Jon

Wills, Nathan Bell. Leading hitters: U - Wills 2-2. Records: U 37-

5; W 17-7.

Region 7-AA

Championship

USJ 9, Dyer County 0

USJ 000 331 2 - 9 10 0

Dyer Co. 000 000 0 - 0 0 2

WP: Preston Overbey (9-2). LP: Patterson. Leading hitters: U -

Danny Grimm 3-5, Overbey 2-5. Note: Overbey pitched a

complete game no-hitter. Record: U 36-5.

Region 7-AA

USJ 14, Dyersburg 4

Dyersburg 220 00 - 4 6 3

USJ 180 05 - 14 11 1

WP: Clayton Gant (11-1). LP: Les Smith. HR: U - Hunter Smith

(2). 2B: U - Will Glenn, Benjie Fesmire; D - Michael Brown,

Smith. Leading hitters: U - Josh Liles 2-4, Danny Grimm 2-3,

Glenn 3-4; D - Brown 2-3. Records: U 35-5; D 27-11

You are correct - it's no secret as it's a public record from "The Jackson Sun"

QUOTE(JoseWales @ May 21 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826464109[/snapback]Now, did I fire 5 or 6 shots? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

See ya at the game tomorrow.

Ya got the wrong Clint Eastwood character. Dirty Harry ask if I fired 5 shots or 6 and 'Do You Feel Lucky?'

JoseWales just spits on the dog a lot - LOL!!!!

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 21 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826464140[/snapback]Ya got the wrong Clint Eastwood character. Dirty Harry ask if I fired 5 shots or 6 and 'Do You Feel Lucky?'

JoseWales just spits on the dog a lot - LOL!!!!

LOL!!! Everyone knows Dirty Harry was Jose Wales reincarnated! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> One of my favorites:

Carpetbagger: This is it... one dollar a bottle. It works wonders on wounds.

Josey Wales: Works wonders on just about everything, eh?

Carpetbagger: It can do most anything.

Josey Wales: [spits tobacco juice on the carpetbagger's coat] How is it with stains?

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 21 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826463912[/snapback]In case you check USJ's eteamz site, there is a section where you can not access anymore. The summaries of the individual games is no longer available - sorry. I guess Coach Brad Dyer felt the was a little too much info available about individual batting. It was a little too late since I had already printed that info out earlier.

I can assure you that Coach Dyer did not have anything to do with that. When updating the site I made a messed up something. It is now fixed. If you can get info from the box scores go for it, it's in the www.jacksonsun.com as well. You probably noticed since you printed out all the box scores, that USJ is a well rounded team and don't rely on just a one or two players.