Private-vs-Public schools

tdodls

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

BOYD BUCHANAN , IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RECRUITING SCHOOLS IN CHATTANOOGA. YOU MIGHT SAY YOU DON'T, BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU DO!!!!!!

Yeah, that is why we, Boyd, spent a lot of money on legal fees to lawyers to write a brief on our support for the TSSAA in it's case against BA. By the way, Chattanooga Christian, Silverdale and Grace Christian Academy (all Chattanooga schools) joined with us to help with those cost. No other private school in Nashville, Knoxville or Memphis that we asked would join us. And we asked a lot. "Everybody Knows You Do"? You know nothing because it just aint so!!!

Yeah, that is why we, Boyd, spent a lot of money on legal fees to lawyers to write a brief on our support for the TSSAA in it's case against BA. By the way, Chattanooga Christian, Silverdale and Grace Christian Academy (all Chattanooga schools) joined with us to help with those cost. No other private school in Nashville, Knoxville or Memphis that we asked would join us. And we asked a lot. "Everybody Knows You Do"? You know nothing because it just aint so!!!

i love finger pointing. grow up and get over it. accusations are going to be made regardless of who you are or what you do.

yalls support for the tssaa might have just been a cover up....you know, kinda like a homosexual male, still in the closet, has a girlfriend, right? JK!

i had to parallel supporting the tssaa with that example cause theyre both not really well thought out, and also because everybody knows every student at an all male school is gay dont they? i wish i had a dollar for every time someone tried to use that "joke." lol. (its not at all funny. its stupid....just like pointing fingers on a message board.)

i love finger pointing. grow up and get over it. accusations are going to be made regardless of who you are or what you do.

yalls support for the tssaa might have just been a cover up....you know, kinda like a homosexual male, still in the closet, has a girlfriend, right? JK!

i had to parallel supporting the tssaa with that example cause theyre both not really well thought out, and also because everybody knows every student at an all male school is gay dont they? i wish i had a dollar for every time someone tried to use that "joke." lol. (its not at all funny. its stupid....just like pointing fingers on a message board.)

I was in the thick of it for 2 years at Boyd and I didn't see any recruiting. Too many of the kids had been there since elementry school.

She moved. Its legal. If the family can afford to do that then good for them. I mean families can afford to drop their kids out of a public school and pay outrages amounts of money to a private, why cant a public player do the same to transfer to another public school.

I think you are finally getting it MPHS. People make the choice where to send their kids to school. There is no school that owns the right to a kid. Some people seem to think that when a kid chooses a private school that they "stole" one of their public school kids. That`s just not the case.

I think you are finally getting it MPHS. People make the choice where to send their kids to school. There is no school that owns the right to a kid. Some people seem to think that when a kid chooses a private school that they "stole" one of their public school kids. That`s just not the case.

Agree fully VG. And from someone who has paid thousands of dollars over many years, it is a bargain for what my children have received.