RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

I don't like Riverdale.......or Beech, Mt. Juliet, Soddy, ect. However, I love how they play and what they have acomplished. I've enjoyed watching my daughter compete against these teams for 4 years and always looked forward to the games. Riverdale should be the favorite to win the state next year with Cat returning for her senior year but anything can happen. One bad game at the wrong time and your season is over. For all of you negative people out there, you should strive to get your team up to their level, not bring them down to yours.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(youwilneverno @ May 28 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826468331[/snapback]Here we go again. Shoulda..........woulda..........coulda. Wait till next year...........ya da ya da ya da

This is where the old saying "If you can't say anything nice" comes into play. If something positive can come out of negativecomments that's one thing, but yours and 'chewinthefat' are just plan mean and ugly. If you were my parent, relative, friend or whatever, I would be embarrased to know you wrote all of that stuff about another parent, team or players. I'm sure all of us who read Coach T can't wait intil your child, friend, niece or whatever gets OUT of softball so we don't have to see your threads on here anymore!!!!!!!

All the games I watched were great this year!!! Whether they were teams as good as Riverdale or Mt. Juliet to Tullahoma and Franklin Cty. I enjoyed watching the teams play, not bashing them. Good Luck to ALL teams next year!!!

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 28 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826468624[/snapback]I guess your source is WRONG i no she i sRIVERDALE ZONE she went to middle schol at christianna and then went to riverdale but i am not going to argue with you about this since i know the real facts personally and not from a "source"

again great job ladies on a great year i am really looking forward to see how my girls Kelci Choate and Maria Frebis improve for next year and also if Alice O' Brien and Bree Thomas ( i dont know her but she was our DH all year) and all of the other young girls who got so much playing time this year

GO LADY WARRIORS

Riverdale is like any great program, when they have a stretch of greatness a bunch of years in a row, peopel get jealous, this is all this is, just outright jealousy. Congrats to Riverdale on a outstanding season, maybe you gals you bring it home for the boro next year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Jun 1 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826470188[/snapback]Riverdale is like any great program, when they have a stretch of greatness a bunch of years in a row, peopel get jealous, this is all this is, just outright jealousy. Congrats to Riverdale on a outstanding season, maybe you gals you bring it home for the boro next year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What a great post!