A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody on here gonnna be at the meet at sequayah industrial park on sept 5 for the tellico sequayah central match... jus get back at me

Sequoyah Industrial Park? No one on these boards will be. Didn't see the meet on the calender. Let us know how that goes.

haha actually he is going to kick didnt you guys know he could do that? he is best from about 40 yards but 50 isnt out of his range lol

You gotta be kidding me. Watch some paid off kid try to take his legs out and knock him out.

Is Macon County's football team so bad they need a RUNNER to kick for them? They can't even find a soccer player?? Dude. Mahaney is the man.

oh he can kick all right. just ask ryan johnson after mahaney blew him away in the sectional 3200

That was amazing. Seriously. I laughed really hard.

Speaking of kicking I closed a workout saturday in 62. It's one of my faster 400s... ever.

oh he can kick all right. just ask ryan johnson after mahaney blew him away in the sectional 3200

very nice. my own rapier wit could not have dished out so thorough a thrashing in such a simple, unrefined manner. congratulations.

that said, i respect ryan as a runner and a friend, and have to say that you would have had to been on steroids to outkick mahaney that night, so there's no shame in the loss.

very nice. my own rapier wit could not have dished out so thorough a thrashing in such a simple, unrefined manner. congratulations.

that said, i respect ryan as a runner and a friend, and have to say that you would have had to been on steroids to outkick mahaney that night, so there's no shame in the loss.

hey ryan beat me by a good bit. im not talking smack to him

Sequoyah Industrial Park? No one on these boards will be. Didn't see the meet on the calender. Let us know how that goes.

You gotta be kidding me. Watch some paid off kid try to take his legs out and knock him out.

Is Macon County's football team so bad they need a RUNNER to kick for them? They can't even find a soccer player?? Dude. Mahaney is the man.

That was amazing. Seriously. I laughed really hard.

Speaking of kicking I closed a workout saturday in 62. It's one of my faster 400s... ever.

alright coniglio ... where u go to school at..."do u need to check the calender" for that