A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

that is true but they just don't have the depth that fra, dl, mlk, and usjc have. mahaney is the clear favorite for the individual title but everyone else on the team will have to improve big time for them to have a shot at winning state. i think they will be 5th after the top 4 that seem pretty clear because of their large amount of depth

OK keep thinking that.............. You might be suprised at what happens when you are constantly trying to catch something or someone???

OK keep thinking that.............. You might be suprised at what happens when you are constantly trying to catch something or someone???

alrighty then. we'll be watching out for macon county to step up. from what i hear MLK is attending the subway invitational, we'll have to see which team takes that meet to know for sure what MC is capable of.

alrighty then. we'll be watching out for macon county to step up. from what i hear MLK is attending the subway invitational, we'll have to see which team takes that meet to know for sure what MC is capable of.

all of the MC cross country runners just must not run track because they had like 1 other guy in the 3200 and he was just decent

where is the subway at?

all of the MC cross country runners just must not run track because they had like 1 other guy in the 3200 and he was just decent

where is the subway at?

2 ran 3200 2 ran 1600 1 ran 300H & 4x400 1 played baseball and 1 didn't do anything.

I will circle Subway as potential showdown and keep you posted.

Come on up to Lafayette and run. Makes for a good Saturday.

MLK isnt signed up yet???? Ive been told they dont want any part of MC or FRA this early in season. Too bad cause MLK/MC/FRA would be a good early season race for A/AA.

we could throw DL and CPA into the equation and pretty much watch them duke it out for who's the expected favorite from middle tennessee. not that anybody expects CPA to go to state, but it's not their fault their region is stacked, it's a shame really, they'd make it anywhere else. what was the point of this post? oh, yeah, MLK isn't attending subway, can't remember the justification, i think it just didn't fit their schedule very well. at anyrate, they'll be at classic, so we'll see how that plays out.