Class 2A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Jun 14 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826475155[/snapback]My money is on CPA they return most of there line core, they lose some skill position, but will return most of there stout team from last year if I am not mistaken. Goodpasture will be a huge contender for the crown, but my money is on CPA. My team that will suprise people in this region is Ezell.

i do agree with you on Ezell

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Jun 14 2007 - 07:16 PM) 826475189[/snapback]i do agree with you on Ezell

Does anybody know if Ezell still has that d end(single digit not the big guy), because that alone is a pass rushing game. The kid was beastly fast, strong, and great foot work. They also return there qb and some other skill guys, they should finish no worse than 4th. The only thing in the way is I dont think the parents like there play calling, I remember playing them last year and hearing the chain gang yelling at the coaches stupid play calling.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if Ezell still has that d end(single digit not the big guy), because that alone is a pass rushing game. The kid was beastly fast, strong, and great foot work. They also return there qb and some other skill guys, they should finish no worse than 4th. The only thing in the way is I dont think the parents like there play calling, I remember playing them last year and hearing the chain gang yelling at the coaches stupid play calling.

I like everyone else agree that CPA and Goodpasture will be the top teams.#1 will depend on who wins the matchup between the teams.i also agree with hte Ezell part of the conversation in that they might suprise some people this year.And to answer your questions no they don't have 6 Jeremy Ray he graduated along with two other seniors on the dline but you r right that they do get back some very exsplosive skill players and their qb.