Class 2A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after this friday night region 6 will be figured out. Lewis county and Hickman County will battle it out... Should be a good game, but i think no matter what some people think Hickman still hasn't received the respect from everyone as they deserve. I don't think that Lewis has been trying their hardest in getting better, I'm not dissing Lewis Co. because they are a very good team and have already received respect they deserved. Though Lewis have not played any team to challenge them yet. Their coach did not pick a strong schedule. On the othe hand, coach Swenson took no easy roads. Starting off the season against a tough 3-A team in Marshall and a great job in getting his team ready. Soon after stomping Fairview,a team everyone thought was going to be second, Hickman Co blew passed their opponents from fairview till they played Lawrence Co. a 4-A team that was big and physical but Hickman wanted it more and played more physical pulling out a fourth quarter win. They then stomped Loretto. Last night they played East Robertson, who seemed a bad team because of their record but had lost to teams like Goodpasture, DCA, Jo Byrns, and Friendship Christian, all good teams. Hickman once again proved themselves in a one sided victory.1.Hickman Co. Hickman or Lewis will have a chance to win the region, but Hickman will want it more to prove to everyone that they are a threat. 2. Lewis Co. A strong team and will be a threat in the playoffs. 3.Richland a surprising team. 4. Harpeth a team that has struggled this year. 5. Fairview another team that has struggled. And this friday East Hickman plays Loretto. Both teams are winless. This week someones 0 has to go. 6. East Hickman as much as i hate to see them not finish last they are better than loretto. East has improved, not much, but they have. and last will be Loretto who has been pathetic all season.