Top Prospects for 2009

ruse?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Nashville teams playing for state Title.

Any D1 players at DL, Maplewood or Good Pasture??

What About Franklin HS always a power house any kids from there getting looks by hihg majors?

YEAP GOODPASTURE'S RB/DB/ATH BENJAMIN CUNNINGHAM WHO IS CLASS OF 09 CLASSIFIED

rushing!!!

HE HAS 76 CARRIES FOR 694 YARDS WHICH IS 9.1/YARD AND 16 TD's

receiving!!!

5 FOR 126 YARDS AND 1 TD

ZACH FRANKILIN --- MCGAVOCK HIGH - PLAYED SOME WIDE REC THIS YEAR AND ENDED UP AT QUARTERBACK. THE KID IS JUST A PLAIN GOOD ATHELETE.

I agree he did alot of things this year at McGavock, he played WR, RB,QB, he also returned punts, kickoffs and played DB just an all round great athlete and student. He's been a starter since his freshman year,he will definitely be one to watch in 08.

CLAYTON SMITH FROM JACKSON NORTH SIDE IS ALREADY BRINGING ATTENTION AS A SOPHOMORE LINEBACKER THIS YEAR. HE FINISHED WITH 93 TACKLES IN ONLY PLAYING 9-1/2 GAMES. HE'S GOT GOOD SIZE AT 6-2 200LBS.

AND GOOD SPEED. HE'S A HEADHUNTER THAT LOVES TO HIT. WORD HAS IT HE'LL BE IN AT TE IN '09 ALSO.

CLAYTON SMITH FROM JACKSON NORTH SIDE IS ALREADY BRINGING ATTENTION AS A SOPHOMORE LINEBACKER THIS YEAR. HE FINISHED WITH 93 TACKLES IN ONLY PLAYING 9-1/2 GAMES. HE'S GOT GOOD SIZE AT 6-2 200LBS.

AND GOOD SPEED. HE'S A HEADHUNTER THAT LOVES TO HIT. WORD HAS IT HE'LL BE IN AT TE IN '09 ALSO.

I have seen Smith play and he is a animal. Has a great body. 6'2" and lean has the frame to put on a lot more muscle. His brother was huge. Played OT at 6'4" 270. I saw that lick he put on that kid from Liberty on that kick off. Biggest hit I saw all year. Look forward to watching him next year. If I am not mistaken he called all the defenses last year for North Side as a sophmore. Must be a real leader as well.

All these are good football players.There is another comes to mind Ty Fields of Upperman, he has already passed for 5000 yrds,and passed for over 2000 this year, what was so amazing he started the season 10 weeks after undergoing two acl replacements. I read the article in last weeks cookeville newspaper it sounds like he is one to watch. I know he has already visted U of Illinois during the fall and we saw him with the recruits coming out of the locker room at the UT Vandy game.

Darren Garner from William Blount. 1600+ yards rushing, 500+ recieving, KOR yards-? as a Junior.

Only needs to pack on more pounds to his 170 pound frame....speed is legit with 4.41 40 yard dash. Heard Marshall has their eye on him after recruiting his teammate Whitehead. Anybody else heard anything?

• 9 months later...

Terrance Martin out of Franklin County is probably the most underrated prospect for the 2009 recruiting class. Friday night vs. Coffee County Terrance had 217 rushing yards and he took the helftime kickoff 90 yards to the house to start a streak of 29 unanswered points put up by the rebels.

if you want to see Terrance Martin's spectacular run click the following link http://fcrebels.com/rebweb/football.html