Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only 18 but ive watched football in this region for many years. and behind hampton this is the most wide open ive ever seen it. the play-off hunt will be very interesting. but here's my prediction.

1. Hampton- league of their own. great QB and Great coaching staff.

2. Cosby- still will have a great defense but offence will be hard to come by.

3. Cloudland- they dont have many years like 06. they will be on a mission.

4. Unaka- good coaches and they play hard.

5. Grace- private, will be stout in a few years but not there yet.

6. Jellico- not enough good athletes to compete with the rest of the region.

HAMPTON WILL BE IN 1ST, FOLLOWED BY UNAKA, AND THAN...ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. NOBODY BESIDES HAMPTON IS GOING TO KILL ANYBODY. UNAKA WILL HAVE THERE GAMES WHEN THEY WILL SHUT SOME PEOPLE OUT WITH THERE DEFENSE. AFTER THAT...IT UP FOR GRABS. I DONT WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM COSBY BUT IM GOING TO. IM HAPPY FOR YOU ALL THAT UNS HAD A GOOD SEASON. BUT IT'S ONE SEASON. KEEP WORKING HARD AND KEEP IT GOING BUT YOU ALL LOST A LOT OF TALENT FROM LAST YEAR. CLOUDLAND, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF PRIDE ABOUT YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM BUT PRIDE ONLY TAKES YOU SO FAR...YOU ALSO HAVE TO HAVE TALENT AND GOOD COACHING. JELLICO, CAN UNS FINALLY GET A WINNING SEASON BEFORE UNS FALL COMPLETELY INTO A HOLE. FROM WHAT IVE HEARD, YOU ALL HAVE ABOUT 12 SENIORS AND MAINLY...ARE RETURNING YOUR TEAM (AKA: YOUR QUARTERBACK #12). SO DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR BEFORE ITS TO LATE. GRACE....WELL JUST KEEP RECRUITING THE PLAYERS FROM ALL THESE BIG 5-A AND 4-A KNOXVILLE TEAMS THAT ARE A STEP TO SLOW TO PLAY AND UNS WILL MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR PROGRAM. THANK YOU

1. Hampton , until someone steps up to their level noone in this region can beatem.

2. Cosby , Defensively will be the best in the region , offense is very talented but young at key positions may hurtem , but if some younguns step up they could challenge H-town for the title.

3. Unaka , strong "D" solid coaching , they might give Cosby a run for second.

4. Jellico , Lots of seniors , good coaching should be a turn around year for the Devils.

5. Grace , depending on how many transfers they get an dhow they respond to a new coach could finish as high as third or as low as sixth.

6. Cloudland , new coaches , new system , Not alot of experienced talent returning (lots of young talent I hear) could make a playoff run on tradition alone but I see them missing the playoffs one more year before they can turn it around.