Class 1A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

Do you have any idea how hard it was to get that kid from CA? I mean FC had to pay his tuition, books, athletic fees,the kids new dodge truck note, parents house payment, and 5 dates with the captian of the cheerleaders. All that and they don't even know if he'll start or not ....... Who's the three starters...I gotta know DTRUTH wants to know

I know them they are scout, scout, and scout, They are brothers. Want to elaborate on them?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your response makes zero sense to what you quoted me on, where in my quote did I mention public/private? Go back to the first grade and learn to make sentences that others ca easily comprehend.

Here is one for good measure: The cat climbed up the tree.

Now I would like you to identify the subject and predicate of this sentence and get back with me. The assignment is due on Tuesday, maybe then we can teach you just how to debate.

Yes, I realized that I had replied to the wrong post after I submitted. So sorry. Didn't mean to get your blood boiling.

OUR TROPHY CASE WAS BUILT FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY...GOLD FOOTBALLS!!! SEE WHEN YOU MENTION TROUSDALE COUNTY PEOPLE THINK FOOTBALL BECAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR...BUT WHEN YOU MENTION FRIENDSHIP PEOPLE THINK RECRUITING !!! I KNOW I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS SORRY !!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Welcome back. Didnt mean to run you off asking about FCs scout. I thought Bull was one of yours that jumped the fence on you.

I don't know the whole story on him so i hesitate to talk about it, but the parts that i have heard from volunteer general and others on coachT is that he moved his son to play for FCS's middle school team in the hopes of him then playing for the high school ect. Well when Junior didn't play that much on junior high and it became apparent that he wouldn't start on the high school, Senior Bull who is the coachT poster is very angry with FCS.

again that is just what i have heard. Regardless of if that is true or not he remains the only poster i know who doesn't support a single team but instead is simply against FCS.

I don't know the whole story on him so i hesitate to talk about it, but the parts that i have heard from volunteer general and others on coachT is that he moved his son to play for FCS's middle school team in the hopes of him then playing for the high school ect. Well when Junior didn't play that much on junior high and it became apparent that he wouldn't start on the high school, Senior Bull who is the coachT poster is very angry with FCS.

again that is just what i have heard. Regardless of if that is true or not he remains the only poster i know who doesn't support a single team but instead is simply against FCS.

I have never said that The Bull is against FCS.

I don't hate FCS, but I do envy any school who gets transfers in every year that can start. Its a BIG deal when nearly any 1a school gets a transfer who can walk right in and start, it don't happen very often. I'd say FCS will have at least 3 this season.

Still waitin on the three starters you speak of...........or wuz that just speak?

Still needen to know DTRUTH