7AAA

live2succeed

Becca set up each of those goals. Without her they wouldn't have gotten anything. Cookeville's defense was never their strongest last year nor was their goalie. They didn't play smart soccer but that's the way things go sometimes. What I'm looking forward to is hearing the results of the hendersonvile tournament. (i think that's it.) With Hendersonville, Siegel, Brentwood, and Franklin. Those are four of the top teams in state and will show each team where they stand in the middle of the season.

st agnes and notre dame but siegel doesn't play them

plus thats the same weekend has katie hunter and all those teams usually go to katie hunter

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becca set up each of those goals. Without her they wouldn't have gotten anything. Cookeville's defense was never their strongest last year nor was their goalie. They didn't play smart soccer but that's the way things go sometimes. What I'm looking forward to is hearing the results of the hendersonvile tournament. (i think that's it.) With Hendersonville, Siegel, Brentwood, and Franklin. Those are four of the top teams in state and will show each team where they stand in the middle of the season.

Not that it matters, but Becca did have a hand in 3 of the 4 goals. She set up both of Soria's, Kirstin scored on a rebound off of a shot by Becca, but Hannahs game winner was all Hannah. Riverdale easily beat Cookeville in the regular season and never should have been down 3 goals. Cheryl struggled in the first half and usually stops shots that got by her that night. I also agree with the post about schedule weakness, but this year should be better with Franklin, Hendersonville, Soddy Daisy, Tullahoma and Shelbyville. Doesn't seem to be much love for the Lady Warriors on this site, not sure why unless everyone is a Siegel booster, but thats why we play the games. Should be an exciting season. Good luck to all the girls.

Not that it matters, but Becca did have a hand in 3 of the 4 goals. She set up both of Soria's, Kirstin scored on a rebound off of a shot by Becca, but Hannahs game winner was all Hannah. Riverdale easily beat Cookeville in the regular season and never should have been down 3 goals. Cheryl struggled in the first half and usually stops shots that got by her that night. I also agree with the post about schedule weakness, but this year should be better with Franklin, Hendersonville, Soddy Daisy, Tullahoma and Shelbyville. Doesn't seem to be much love for the Lady Warriors on this site, not sure why unless everyone is a Siegel booster, but thats why we play the games. Should be an exciting season. Good luck to all the girls.

No love? What? everyone is picking Riverdale to be in the top two.

Oh and I am a blackman fan but I am trying to be objective here

Not that everyone is a siegel booster at all but no one is going to sit here and argue what coulda shoulda happened in riverdale's games. Why they shouldn't have been down and why they were. Everyone recognizes riverdale's talent they have to prove they can win games against bigger competition which is all the other posters are saying. No one is trying to be a warrior hater...always great to have us and rhs in the state tourney and your right that IS why we play the games we'll see what happens huh?

Anyone know how it is doing and when she will be back.

She's coming along quite nicely and is doing very well. She seems to be doing better than most people do with that type of injury. I know that it will probably be sometime in October.And everyone is shooting for senior night which is the last home game vs. riverdale.

That was actually one of the few girls soccer games that I went to last year (due to club practices) and though Becca did not score the goals, she pretty much did all the work to get them.

Plus Riverdale had no buisness getting back into that game, if cookeville would have been smart then they would not have given up four goals. They just kept attaking and Riverdale counter attaked four times and that was it.

I just dont see anyone hanging with Siegel this year. The race is for the 2nd spot.

So Cookeville should have packed 6 in the box after going up 3-0 in the 17th minute?

I would imagine that the Lady Cavs are thanking you for your incendiary words. Locker room material? Sometimes it's good when one doesn't know when to quit

So Cookeville should have packed 6 in the box after going up 3-0 in the 17th minute?

I would imagine that the Lady Cavs are thanking you for your incendiary words. Locker room material? Sometimes it's good when one doesn't know when to quit

OF COURSE YOU PACK IT IN

dude its called survive and advance not win big and advance

That is exactly what they should have done. You take your best player who signed with UT and put her at sweeper with 3 or 4 other defenders, and just look to counter attack, instead of staying with three in the back while becca and company pick you apart for four goals in a half and end your season. But your right that type of logical thinking is just dumb.

And why would that be locker room material it was a year ago when the game was played. Who really cares? Get over it. Good luck this season.

Paul, I'm pretty sure that the commentary regarding Cookeville's loss to Riverdale is innocuous.

What's upsetting people is that you are saying it. You may not believe it, but there's still quite a bit of acrimony in Cookeville related to your spineless defection. It's not something people are going to forget, and when you continue to run your mouth, you are just adding more and more fuel to the fire. Allegiances are strong here, and in the Cookeville athletic community, your name is not a respected one.

So please, go to the Falwell Compound and have a successful collegiate career, visit and post on the message boards all you want, but don't talk about Cookeville anymore. You generally offend a great number of people when you do.

Paul, I'm pretty sure that the commentary regarding Cookeville's loss to Riverdale is innocuous.

What's upsetting people is that you are saying it. You may not believe it, but there's still quite a bit of acrimony in Cookeville related to your spineless defection. It's not something people are going to forget, and when you continue to run your mouth, you are just adding more and more fuel to the fire. Allegiances are strong here, and in the Cookeville athletic community, your name is not a respected one.

So please, go to the Falwell Compound and have a successful collegiate career, visit and post on the message boards all you want, but don't talk about Cookeville anymore. You generally offend a great number of people when you do.

Hey, I can say whatever I want to about Cookeville, you sure seem to have plenty to say about me and my teammates at Blackman even after we wopped up on you twice this year. So, why can't I comment on ONE game in which I did not agree with certain desicions made in a game? everyone else does. I guess the truth just really stinks.

It still amazing to me that people are still mad that I moved. Who cares? Get over it! I have moved on and you guys should to.

God blessed me with a great senior year and an awesome opportunity in college so please to not mock the largest evangelical christian school in the world. Mr. Falwell was an amazing man and will forever be remembered and your comments are not approriate.

I have forgiven the Cookeville faithful for their harsh treatment of me. So why can't you move on? I will continue to pray for you.