Knox CHS 2007

footballu

If you believe that, you are nuts. At least 12 players zoned for Halls a few years ago? Since they have now graduated, just name a few. I would say you can't. We're not talking about players that could have went to Halls, we're talking about kids in the zone as defined by Knox County. Good Luck!

Not going to name names but will give some positions. D.E., F.B., W.R., D.B., tackle, etc... Just to name a few. You have a lineman and R.B. thta will potentially start this year thats zoned for another school. The point is this. Can't bellyache about a few kids transfering to other schools because Central always gets more than their share of transfers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, sicritrist, you seem to know everything. No beef, I have family at three different schools in Knox County and I try to moniter the programs. I cant help but saying some play smart and to win and some play favorites to the point of sacrificing the wins and losses. No problem with confrontation I love it. As far as how we do this year I will let you know after we play Oak Ridge. My guess is you never played sports but you were a star in your mind

footballu.

Thanks for the compliment; however, I must admit to not being omnicient. No need to let me know how Fulton does, I have been a fan of the Falcons for many years. I think that Fulton & OR will match up well together. Kids like Stokes, Cobb, Humphrey, Smith, Stinson, and Blair can go head to head with any set of skill guys around, including OR. I do like OR's LBs (Kirkpatrick is a load @ RB too) and secondary (Jared Stephens and Trey Smith) though. The question will be up front as OR has some good ones back. Alex Stuart, Josh Gregory, Johnathan Brent, etc. The OR game IMO is important, but will not define the season. When the Falcons have been young in the past, they have struggled a bit early (Alcoa in 05), but usually get on a roll after the 3rd game. I guess we'll see.

ruse?

Ruse? The beauty of these forums is for people to say what they want to. Talk is Talk and it is all hot air (even yours) until the players put on the pads and bust heads. This is my two cents:

Maryville or Central - this game usually decides #1, the loser will finish #2

West

Halls

Hey shockjockjr.

Yes it is, and we should all appreciate the FACT that many have served and died to protect that right. Talk is not just "talk", and those of us that value this, and have seen what real "busted heads" look like, choose our words a bit more carefully.

ruse?

Central beat Powell 39-18 I believe. The Bobcats looked good throwing the ball all over the field. They had 2 picks, one returned for TD. Central plays the winner of Webb/Karns today @ 5:00.

You should never listen to someone who has only posted a couple of times. To correct myself, Central plays King's Academy today @5:00. If they win, they play Thur against the Winner of Webb/Karns.