Knox CHS 2007

footballu

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too early on McMillan. Needs a big yr. C. Styles WR, and Jamie Wilson RB might develop into nice 09 prospects.

I agree. I believe if Wilson stays healthy for 2 years, he's definitely D1 material. Several others have a chance, some a little better than others, if they have productive Jr. and Sr. seasons. It amazes me, however, the success that local teams, and some not so local, have with "Central" players, and then their very fans talk smack about the Bobcats.

Central will never make it to the "ship" because the coaches aint no good and they players are mediocre for the most part. Sure they have a few good players every year and some play and some don't. Politics are run amuck at chs and the coach is to worry about please his friends and his coaches sons and there friends sons that the best 11 are not always on the field. Thats why chs will always be 2 or 3 best. Daddys on the field "kiss" "kiss" dont matter if his boy aint no good he goin to play.

Falcon Fever, catch it

How will Central be this year offense & defense

footballu.

It appears that you have the answer(s) to the question that you initiated this thread with. This is sometimes a sign of a person who may have some hard feelings, is resentful, and just can't seem to gather the courage to clearly define why they feel as though they were wronged. Now, I'm not saying this is your situation, or that you are cowardly, or fear direct confrontation; however, I do have a question. How will you do this year, or do we already know the answer?

ruse?

No need to talk about other schools playing with Central players. A few years ago Central had at least 12 players zoned for Halls. The state of afairs have playres playing all over. Community schools don't matter anymore. So sometimes you loose a player to another school but you gain 5 from another school. I would say Central has gained alot more than they have lost over the past years.

footballu.

It appears that you have the answer(s) to the question that you initiated this thread with. This is sometimes a sign of a person who may have some hard feelings, is resentful, and just can't seem to gather the courage to clearly define why they feel as though they were wronged. Now, I'm not saying this is your situation, or that you are cowardly, or fear direct confrontation; however, I do have a question. How will you do this year, or do we already know the answer?

ruse?

OK, sicritrist, you seem to know everything. No beef, I have family at three different schools in Knox County and I try to moniter the programs. I cant help but saying some play smart and to win and some play favorites to the point of sacrificing the wins and losses. No problem with confrontation I love it. As far as how we do this year I will let you know after we play Oak Ridge. My guess is you never played sports but you were a star in your mind

No need to talk about other schools playing with Central players. A few years ago Central had at least 12 players zoned for Halls. The state of afairs have playres playing all over. Community schools don't matter anymore. So sometimes you loose a player to another school but you gain 5 from another school. I would say Central has gained alot more than they have lost over the past years.

If you believe that, you are nuts. At least 12 players zoned for Halls a few years ago? Since they have now graduated, just name a few. I would say you can't. We're not talking about players that could have went to Halls, we're talking about kids in the zone as defined by Knox County. Good Luck!