David Hockenberry.

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel...is it just me or does it seem like every year agood basketball player transfers from one school to got o oakland? HMMMMMMMM

You should see the car we bought him!

That recruiting fundraiser was very successful. Be sure and contribute to the Pay the Refs fund drive that is coming up soon.

His dad is an alum of Oakland athletics and an ex coach from there. Makes sense he would want his kid to play for King. We all know there is a lack of discipline on the team at Siegel.

David is a good pickup for Oakland, but he wont be a gamechanger by any means, at least not for this upcoming season. He gives Oakland a good shooter on the perimeter which they desperately need and he also gives Oakland more options, to the point where King could move Epps to the 3, which I feel is a more natural position for him, but does King want to go small at the 1 and the 2? I think that is a question that has not been answered up to this point. Also, Hockenberry did not play alot, nor was he a major contributor when he was so I guess the jury is still out on him a little bit, however given the group Oakland just graduated, I imagine they need all the help they can get and Hockenberry gives Oakland a chance to just be a little better than they were before he transferred there, so time will tell if this really helps Oakland, I doubt it is to the degree that TJ thinks, but you never know

David is a good pickup for Oakland, but he wont be a gamechanger by any means, at least not for this upcoming season. He gives Oakland a good shooter on the perimeter which they desperately need and he also gives Oakland more options, to the point where King could move Epps to the 3, which I feel is a more natural position for him, but does King want to go small at the 1 and the 2? I think that is a question that has not been answered up to this point. Also, Hockenberry did not play alot, nor was he a major contributor when he was so I guess the jury is still out on him a little bit, however given the group Oakland just graduated, I imagine they need all the help they can get and Hockenberry gives Oakland a chance to just be a little better than they were before he transferred there, so time will tell if this really helps Oakland, I doubt it is to the degree that TJ thinks, but you never know

last yr he avg around 10 mins a game last yr.

I think he would be alot bigger help than any nick greer or a bj nelson.

Atcually i kno that.